    software, can anyone send me a cd copy or email me the files, any help
    grealty appriciated, ()

    , Feb 8, 2007

  2. ray Guest

    On Thu, 08 Feb 2007 06:13:44 -0800, wrote:

    > I bought a Panasonic SV-AV100 on ebay but it didn't come with the
    > software, can anyone send me a cd copy or email me the files, any help
    > grealty appriciated, ()

    Check the manufacturer's web site.

    ray, Feb 8, 2007

  3. The Panasonic SV-AV100 is a decent SD camcorder. I enjoyed mine. I sold it
    on eBay with the CD that came with it. I now have the SDR-S100, which is a
    nice little step up. What I can tell you is that the software that came with
    the SV-AV100 was pretty useless. It didn't even work right, if I recall it
    never could see the video files in the camera.

    To unload the camera, I usually used a USB 2.0 card reader to move the .MOD
    files off the SD card and then I renamed them to .MPG, which is what they
    really are. These will play directly in any MPG media player, or can be
    easily edited with one of the Womble MPG editors. I use the Womble Video
    Wizard DVD version.

    Bye.

    David Sommers, Feb 9, 2007