    the SD card.

    Any one got a copy they can send me.

    http://mail.spaminspector.com

    Ray Colvill, Oct 16, 2005

  2. Ray Colvill

    XP Guest

    On Sun, 16 Oct 2005 15:38:14 +1300, "Ray Colvill" <>
    wrote:

    > need a copy of Panasonic DV Studio version 3.10E-LE.
    >
    >Panasonic sent me Version 3.10E-SE, now the SE version looks
    >at the tape and extracts any still shots to the Computer. But does
    >not extract them from the memory card.
    >
    >According to the manual the LE version does this extracting from
    >the SD card.
    >
    >Any one got a copy they can send me.
    >

    >Protected by GIANT Company's Spam Inspector
    >The most powerful anti-spam software available.
    >http://mail.spaminspector.com

    I would say the one that the sent you is a the FREE one, the one you are after
    you have to pay for..

    Is it not on the Panasonic web site..?

    XP, Oct 16, 2005

  3. Ray Colvill

    BB Guest

    ftp://ftp.panasonic.com/pub/Panasonic/Drivers/capture/

    BB, Oct 16, 2005
  4. Ray Colvill

    Ray Colvill Guest

    Less guess work, you say very wrong