    available any more. Does anybody have a spare, any ideas on where to get
    one? are they a dvd or a cd, if a cd, can it be copied? etc etc!
    Thanks for any help.

    T Dunster, Jun 26, 2003

  2. T Dunster

    Biz Guest

    Service disks are not supplied with the players, they are available to authorized service personnel.
    ANy authorized service center should have one.
    --
    Biz

    "Don't touch that please, your primitive intellect wouldn't understand
    alloys and compositions and,......things with molecular structures,....and
    the....." - Ash

    Biz, Jun 26, 2003