    expensive if brought from places like Bond and Bond (last quote was over
    $200).

    Jackson.

    Jackson, Jun 24, 2004

  2. Jackson

    Rider Guest

    "Jackson" <> wrote in message
    news:tFHCc.3626$...
    > Hi all,
    >
    > Anyone know of any retail or online stores that sell replacement batterys
    > for a Panasonic DV camera, model NV-DS15 in NZ?
    >
    > I've searched the internet and can only find overseas retailers. Would
    > prefer an aftermarket battery since the orginal Panasonic batteries are
    > expensive if brought from places like Bond and Bond (last quote was over
    > $200).
    >
    > Jackson.

    You could try Telesound. Don't what quality they are though.

    http://www.telesound.co.nz/battery_video_camcorder.htm

    Rider

    Rider, Jun 24, 2004

  3. Jackson

    EMB Guest

    In news:tFHCc.3626$,
    Jackson <> expelled:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > Anyone know of any retail or online stores that sell replacement
    > batterys for a Panasonic DV camera, model NV-DS15 in NZ?
    >
    > I've searched the internet and can only find overseas retailers. Would
    > prefer an aftermarket battery since the orginal Panasonic batteries
    > are expensive if brought from places like Bond and Bond (last quote
    > was over $200).
    >
    > Jackson.

    http://www.simpower.co.nz/camcorders.htm

    The have a good selection of camcorder batteries and their prices are
    reasonable.

    --
    EMB
    change two to number to reply

    EMB, Jun 24, 2004
  4. Jackson

    Jackson Guest

    "Rider" <> wrote in message

    > "Jackson" <> wrote in message
    > > Hi all,
    > >
    > > Anyone know of any retail or online stores that sell replacement

    batterys
    > > for a Panasonic DV camera, model NV-DS15 in NZ?
    > >
    > > I've searched the internet and can only find overseas retailers. Would
    > > prefer an aftermarket battery since the orginal Panasonic batteries are
    > > expensive if brought from places like Bond and Bond (last quote was over
    > > $200).
    > >
    > > Jackson.
    > >

    > You could try Telesound. Don't what quality they are though.
    >
    > http://www.telesound.co.nz/battery_video_camcorder.htm
    >

    > Rider

    Cheers, have been in contact and looks like they've got a battery in my
    price range.

    Jackson.

    Jackson, Jun 25, 2004
  5. Jackson

    Jackson Guest

    "EMB" <> wrote in message
    > In news:tFHCc.3626$,
    > Jackson <> expelled:
    > > Hi all,
    > >
    > > Anyone know of any retail or online stores that sell replacement
    > > batterys for a Panasonic DV camera, model NV-DS15 in NZ?
    > >
    > > I've searched the internet and can only find overseas retailers. Would
    > > prefer an aftermarket battery since the orginal Panasonic batteries
    > > are expensive if brought from places like Bond and Bond (last quote
    > > was over $200).
    > >
    > > Jackson.

    > http://www.simpower.co.nz/camcorders.htm
    >
    > The have a good selection of camcorder batteries and their prices are
    > reasonable.
    >
    > --
    > EMB
    > change two to number to reply