    Really don't have a clue how to get it working now.

    Appreciate your help in advance

    Not So Evil Dr

    Dr Evil, Jan 29, 2004

  2. Dr Evil

    °Mike° Guest

    Error: "No DLL was found in the Waterfall procedure."
    http://makeashorterlink.com/?C37622C37

    Take note of the first solution, setting the path to the
    program directory in PATH.

    On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 18:59:39 -0000, in
    <wKcSb.2$>
    Dr Evil scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jan 29, 2004

  3. Dr Evil

    Dr Evil Guest

    Thanks for your help Mike

    Following the instructions but don't have the (heading A, section 4)
    variable "PATH" in User Variables, so can not go any further.

    Not So Evil Dr

    Dr Evil, Jan 29, 2004
  4. Dr Evil

    °Mike° Guest

    You can just add the variable called Path by pressing 'New'.

    Add the value:

    %SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;"path to your MP3 player"

    On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 20:52:03 -0000, in
    <%neSb.67$>
    Dr Evil scrawled:

    °Mike°, Jan 29, 2004
  5. Dr Evil

    Dr Evil Guest

    Sounding good Mike

    but how do I know the details of my 'mp3 player'?

    Not So Evil Dr

    Dr Evil, Jan 29, 2004
  6. Dr Evil

    °Mike° Guest

    Right click on the shortcut to your MP3 player, and
    select 'Properties'. You will see the path in there.

    On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 21:14:07 -0000, in
    <EIeSb.208$>
    Dr Evil scrawled:

    >Sounding good Mike
    >
    >but how do I know the details of my 'mp3 player'?

    <snip>

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jan 29, 2004
  7. Dr Evil

    Dr Evil Guest

    ok, done that, now how do I do part 7? Close Microsoft Visual using C++*

    Not So Evil Dr

    Dr Evil, Jan 29, 2004
  8. Dr Evil

    °Mike° Guest

    Reboot.

    On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 21:34:06 -0000, in
    <o%eSb.355$>
    Dr Evil scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jan 29, 2004
  9. Dr Evil

    Dr Evil Guest

    still not working

    this is what I have in the new path: %SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%
    \C:\Program Files\Panasonic\SD-JukeboxV4\sd-jukebox.exe

    the bit where /C: is where I added, does it look about right to you? (didn't
    leave gap after % sign)

    Not So Evil Dr

    Dr Evil, Jan 29, 2004
  10. Dr Evil

    °Mike° Guest

    No, that's the wrong syntax. It should be, exactly:

    %SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;"C:\Program Files\
    Panasonic\SD-JukeboxV4\sd-jukebox.exe"

    On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 22:12:33 -0000, in
    <nzfSb.6$>
    Dr Evil scrawled:

    >still not working
    >
    >this is what I have in the new path: %SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%
    >\C:\Program Files\Panasonic\SD-JukeboxV4\sd-jukebox.exe
    >
    >the bit where /C: is where I added, does it look about right to you? (didn't
    >leave gap after % sign)

    <snip>

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jan 29, 2004
  11. Dr Evil

    °Mike° Guest

    YIKES! Sorry, don't add the .exe part. It should be:

    %SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;"C:\Program Files\
    Panasonic\SD-JukeboxV4"

    On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 22:20:29 +0000, in
    <>
    °Mike° scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jan 29, 2004
  12. Dr Evil

    Dr Evil Guest

    LOL!

    Still didn't work! :-(

    Not So Evil Dr

    Dr Evil, Jan 29, 2004
  13. Dr Evil

    °Mike° Guest

    Did you reboot afterwards?

    On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 23:04:38 -0000, in
    <bkgSb.20$>
    Dr Evil scrawled:

    >LOL!
    >
    >Still didn't work! :-(
    >
    >Not So Evil Dr
    >

    >"°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    >> YIKES! Sorry, don't add the .exe part. It should be:
    >>
    >> %SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;"C:\Program Files\
    >> Panasonic\SD-JukeboxV4"

    <snip>

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jan 29, 2004
  14. Dr Evil

    Dr Evil Guest

    Yes tried a few times..... Called the variable 'PATH' as well.

    Dr Evil, Jan 29, 2004
  15. Dr Evil

    °Mike° Guest

    I suppose I should have suggested this at the start.
    Uninstall and re-install the Jukebox software, and
    make sure that it's Windows XP compatible.

    On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 23:17:15 -0000, in
    <0wgSb.33$>
    Dr Evil scrawled:

    °Mike°, Jan 29, 2004
  16. Dr Evil

    Dr Evil Guest

    It is XP compatible and have now uninstalled and re-install the Jukebox
    software.

    Guess that is about it?

    Not So Evil Dr

    Dr Evil, Jan 29, 2004
  17. Dr Evil

    °Mike° Guest

    Does it work now?

    On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 23:46:31 -0000, in
    <tXgSb.51$>
    Dr Evil scrawled:

    °Mike°, Jan 30, 2004
  18. Dr Evil

    Dr Evil Guest

    Still not working....

    Not So Evil Dr

    Dr Evil, Jan 30, 2004
  19. Dr Evil

    °Mike° Guest

    Sorry, I'm out of ideas.

    On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 07:04:11 -0000, in
    <MlnSb.1815$>
    Dr Evil scrawled:

    >Still not working....
    >
    >Not So Evil Dr
    >

    >"°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    >> Does it work now?

    <snip>

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jan 30, 2004
  20. Dr Evil

    Harrison Guest

    On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 18:59:39 -0000, "Dr Evil" <>
    wrote:

    >Hi guys
    >
    >hope you are able to help solve a problem I have.... Try to open the
    >software that comes with the player, is called "SD-Jukebox V4". Every thing
    >was fine until my computer was upgraded to XP from 98SE, not when I try to
    >open the program it give me the following error " No DLLs was found in the
    >Waterfall procedure ".
    >
    >Really don't have a clue how to get it working now.
    >
    >Appreciate your help in advance
    >
    >Not So Evil Dr

    Hi Doc.
    I'm going back to the beginning since things haven't been worked out
    yet.

    1. You said the software fails after upgrading to XP from ME, correct?
    Did you try uninstalling and the reinstalling the Jukebox software
    under XP?

    2. Did you check Panasonic's Help and Support site for a possible
    updated version of the software for XP users? It's probable that the
    version you have was written before XP was released and there could be
    problems with it and XP. If there's no XP version, you may want to try
    a Windows 2000 version, or even run the software in Program
    Compatibility mode.
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/pro/using/howto/gethelp/appcompat.asp

    3. What's the model number of the player?

    Harrison, Jan 30, 2004