    Thanks
    Larry
    , Feb 11, 2007

  2. Bill Funk Guest

    On 11 Feb 2007 06:00:55 -0800, wrote:

    >I know Canon is lightweight and more compact.
    >I know Panasonic has RAW e Manual settings
    >
    >But: image quality?
    >I read Pana has problem up to 200ISO...
    >
    >Is there anyono who has one of two camera and tell something
    >objective?
    >
    >Thanks
    >Larry

    Since image quality is subjective, there can be no objective answer.
    You can go to Dpreview and see images from both, and decide for
    yourself.

    --
    Rudy Giuliani began seeking
    the GOP presidential nomination
    Bill Funk, Feb 11, 2007

  3. Kinon O'Cann Guest

    <> wrote in message
    >I know Canon is lightweight and more compact.
    > I know Panasonic has RAW e Manual settings
    >
    > But: image quality?
    > I read Pana has problem up to 200ISO...

    No, the LX2 has noise issues over ISO200, not up to. However, if you shoot
    RAW and convert, you can use ISO400 with no problem.

    Kinon O'Cann, Feb 11, 2007