    with the Lumix FX7? I like the Image stabilization feature. Does
    anyone know if there are any cameras in the $350 price range that has
    this feature? It seems this is the only one.
    Newbie, Apr 15, 2005

  2. Newbie

    David Chien Guest

    Newbie wrote:

    > I'm shopping for an ultra-compact digicam. Any of you have experience
    > with the Lumix FX7? I like the Image stabilization feature. Does
    > anyone know if there are any cameras in the $350 price range that has
    > this feature? It seems this is the only one.

    it's fine. Was the #1 seller in Japan for many months after release,
    image quality is pretty good (except at ISO 400 - noisy, naturally), and
    everything works well - except, short battery life and no built-in
    speaker to listen to the movies you've recorded.

    more chat at www.dpreview.com -> forums

    ---
    David Chien, Apr 15, 2005