    in addition to the built in flash in Panasonic Lumix DMC-LC5 Digital
    Camera?
    thank you for taking the time to lead me to a better choice

    Maged, Sep 13, 2003

  2. Maged

    T.J. Harry Guest

    Dear Readers

    I am also finding it hard to choose between
    1. Panasonic DMC-LC43, 4 MPix, 4x optical with AAx2 battery &
    charger+ 16MB card
    2. Fujifilm FinePix 3800. 3.4 MPix, 6x optical, w/o charger, 4xAA
    batteries, now with 64 MB xD card. Am I correct

    Request advise from experienced users.

    -Harry eMail: as above

    T.J. Harry, Sep 14, 2003

  3. Maged

    Ed Ruf Guest

    On 13 Sep 2003 12:54:29 -0700, in rec.photo.digital
    (Maged) wrote:

    >Is there any problem with this camera? also i have a question about
    >the variable digital zoon which is a feature of Panasonic DMC-LC43
    >Lumix™ Digital Camera with 4.0 MP but not a feature of Panasonic
    >Lumix DMC-LC5 Digital Camera.

    Digital zoom is almost completely worthless. I would not fret about not
    having if the others features of the camera are what you need. 99.9% of the
    functionality can easily be performed in image editing software.
    Ed Ruf Lifetime AMA# 344007 ()
    http://members.cox.net/egruf
    See images taken with my CP-990 and 5700 at
    http://members.cox.net/egruf-digicam

    Ed Ruf, Sep 14, 2003
  4. Maged

    Sexy Susan Guest

    Both of those cameras suck my fucking ****. Sensor size is too small
    compared to other comparable cameras. Stick with Canon, Nikon, or
    Olympus.

    Sexy Susan, Sep 14, 2003
  5. Maged

    Maged Guest

    (Sexy Susan) wrote in message news:<>...
    > Both of those cameras suck my fucking ****. Sensor size is too small
    > compared to other comparable cameras. Stick with Canon, Nikon, or
    > Olympus.

    Hi Susan,
    I agree with you that Canon, Nikon, and Olympus have the best tech in
    the lens and zooming manufacturing. But, we can not ignore that
    today's digital cameras have a great part of its efficiency from the
    electronic tech, which panasonic and sony have the upper hand. That is
    my point of view

    Maged, Sep 18, 2003
  6. Maged

    Eric Guest