    Editor/founder

    Digital Photography Now
    http://dpnow.com

    Digital Photography Now, Jul 21, 2006

  2. On Fri, 21 Jul 2006 13:47:32 GMT, Digital Photography Now <> wrote:
    > If you are interested in the range-finder retro DSLR that is the Panasonic
    > Lumix DMC-L1, with Leica Vario Elmarit standard zoom lens, you can find some
    > image samples from the camera, taken this week, at:
    >
    > http://dpnow.com/2832.html
    >
    > There is a gallery with links to the full, unedited original JPEGs, plus an
    > ISO-range comparison set.

    What I'd be curious to see is a set of comparisons with the Olympus
    E-330 (I think) using the same lens on both cameras. Same lens, same
    optical path, same sensor, different image processor.

    -dms

    Daniel Silevitch, Jul 21, 2006

  3. I ran out of time in the end, but I'll definitely be doing what you suggest
    when I get my next chance to use the L1 and E-330 together.

    Ian

    Digital Photography Now, Jul 21, 2006