Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ18

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by pawelgolanski3@gmail.com, Nov 21, 2007.

  1. Guest

    , Nov 21, 2007

  2. wrote:
    > Barely half a year after the introduction of the DMC-FZ8, Panasonic
    > added another model...
    >
    > http://digitalphotocameras.blogspot.com/

    Reading that it sounds like they're going to look at the noise issue on
    the new model, but they don't. Then I realize that this site just copied
    content from dpreview. Lame.

    SMS 斯蒂文• å¤, Nov 21, 2007

  3. Kinon O'Cann Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Barely half a year after the introduction of the DMC-FZ8, Panasonic
    > added another model...
    >
    > http://digitalphotocameras.blogspot.com/

    Trolling for readers, are we? This is really, really old news. If it's news
    on your site, you have problems.

    Kinon O'Cann, Nov 21, 2007
  4. Annika1980 Guest

    On Nov 21, 12:31 pm, "Kinon O'Cann" <> wrote:

    > >http://digitalphotocameras.blogspot.com/

    > Trolling for readers, are we? This is really, really old news. If it's news
    > on your site, you have problems.

    The word "blogspot" should have tipped you.
    When you see that, run away!

    Annika1980, Nov 21, 2007
  5. Kinon O'Cann Guest

    "Annika1980" <> wrote in message
    > On Nov 21, 12:31 pm, "Kinon O'Cann" <> wrote:
    >>
    >> >http://digitalphotocameras.blogspot.com/

    >> Trolling for readers, are we? This is really, really old news. If it's
    >> news
    >> on your site, you have problems.

    > The word "blogspot" should have tipped you.
    > When you see that, run away!

    I thought that referred to Rita's crotch. Mea culpa.

    Kinon O'Cann, Nov 21, 2007
  6. John Navas Guest

    On Wed, 21 Nov 2007 09:07:10 -0800, SMS ???• ?
    <> wrote in
    <4744654e$0$79871$>:

    > wrote:
    >> Barely half a year after the introduction of the DMC-FZ8, Panasonic
    >> added another model...
    >>
    >> http://digitalphotocameras.blogspot.com/

    >Reading that it sounds like they're going to look at the noise issue on
    >the new model, but they don't. Then I realize that this site just copied
    >content from dpreview. Lame.

    And you fell for it. That's what's really lame.

    --
    Best regards,
    John Navas

    John Navas, Nov 23, 2007