Panasonic FZ7 Accessories in stock at Panasonic.com

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by J. Clarke, May 12, 2006.

  1. J. Clarke

    J. Clarke Guest

    Was looking for the DMW-LA2 adapter and tried the Panasonic site. They say
    "see dealer for price" but there is an "Add to Cart" button. Tried it,
    they showed it in stock, it did add to cart, went ahead and placed the
    order, and got a shipping notification with UPS tracking number the next
    day. Coming from Redmond, WA FWIW--if I'd known the origin I might have
    paid for FedEx because the stuff I ordered from B&H right after is on the
    truck for delivery <g> and I won't be able to use most of it until the LA2
    arrives a week from now.

    The wide angle, close up, and tele adapters are also there and show "in
    stock" FWIW. Prices are about the same as the Japanese outfit that
    advertises on ebay but there's no 25 bucks shipping from Japan. No
    discount but at least they're available.

    --
    --John
    to email, dial "usenet" and validate
    J. Clarke, May 12, 2006