    Does anybody here heard something about it?

    Regards
    Gabor

    Gregus Gábor, Jul 20, 2005

  2. Gregus Gábor

    Bill Spanger Guest

    On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 18:51:29 +0200, "Gregus Gábor" <> wrote:

    >Hello!
    >
    >I wonder if there will be a firmware update for the panasonic FZ-20 model.
    >Does anybody here heard something about it?

    What needs to be changed that you think can be done with firmware?

    Bill Spanger, Jul 20, 2005

  3. Gregus Gábor

    Guest Guest

    I wonder too, now that the FZ30 has been announced.
    Bob

    Guest, Jul 21, 2005
  4. Gregus Gábor

    Yoss Guest

    On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 11:16:57 -0700, Bill Spanger <> wrote:
    > On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 18:51:29 +0200, "Gregus Gábor" <> wrote:
    >
    >>Hello!
    >>
    >>I wonder if there will be a firmware update for the panasonic FZ-20 model.
    >>Does anybody here heard something about it?

    > What needs to be changed that you think can be done with firmware?

    Can an ND filter (variable f-stops would be a great addition) be added with changes to
    the firmware?

    Yoss, Jul 25, 2005
  5. Yoss wrote:
    []
    > Can an ND filter (variable f-stops would be a great addition) be
    > added with changes to the firmware?

    If you mean to allow the camera shutter to be open longer and collect more
    light, then "no". There is a finite light capture capacity at each pixel
    which cannot be exceeded.

    David

    David J Taylor, Jul 26, 2005