    Where did this FZ15 come from? Is it a slightly upgraded FZ10?

    Thanks

    Jay
    JJ, Aug 7, 2004

  2. JJ

    Sabineellen Guest

    >Well the new FZ20 also has a $599 list doesn't it?
    >Any guesses what will be the street or BH price for both the FZ 10 and
    >20?

    Really? This sounds relatively cheap for the FZ20. I thought it would've been a
    lot more expensive.
    Sabineellen, Aug 8, 2004

  3. (JJ) writes:

    > Hey, I was glad to hear about the FZ20 coming out soon.
    >
    > A couple of FZ20 questions.
    >
    > BH Photo has listed the FZ10 for sale at $499 with a manufacturers
    > suggested price of $599 list.
    >
    > Well the new FZ20 also has a $599 list doesn't it?
    > Any guesses what will be the street or BH price for both the FZ 10 and
    > 20?

    At least initially $599. Once all of the initial adaptors have gotten their
    cameras, it may go down.

    > Does the FZ20 have a USB 1 or USB 2 interface?
    >
    > Where did this FZ15 come from? Is it a slightly upgraded FZ10?

    FZ15 is USA only (I have no idea why the other regions didn't pick it up). It
    has the faster processor (Venus 2) but drops the hot-shoe and sound recording
    if memory serves. I suspect that Panasonic has made its last FZ-10 months ago,
    and is just selling existing inventory.

    --
    Michael Meissner
    email:
    Michael Meissner, Aug 8, 2004
  4. Steven Whatley, Aug 9, 2004
  5. Re: FZ3 & FZ20 online manuals

    On 09 Aug 2004 22:20:03 GMT, Steven Whatley
    <> wrote:

    >JJ <> wrote:
    >> Hey, I was glad to hear about the FZ20 coming out soon.
    >>
    >> A couple of FZ20 questions.

    >Check out the manuals for the FZ3 and FZ20 on the Panasonic US site:
    >
    >FZ3: http://service.us.panasonic.com/OPERMANPDF/DMCFZ3PP.PDF
    >
    >FZ20: http://service.us.panasonic.com/OPERMANPDF/DMCFZ20PP.PDF
    >
    >I am not able to find the manual for the FZ15. :(
    >
    >Enjoy!

    Steven,

    thanks a lot for the links!

    The FZ3 manual has a file defect, apparently one page missing.
    No big deal though, could read all other pages.

    Hans-Georg

    --
    No mail, please.
    Hans-Georg Michna, Aug 10, 2004