    whether it is recorded video or rental video. If I use S video output,
    stable signal - no problems. Anybody had similar experience or have any
    idea what is causing problem?

    Mike, Jul 13, 2005

  2. Mike

    nobody Guest

    I would suggest you visit avsforum.com. Post your question in the DVD
    Recorders portion of the forum, there are many E85 owners in that forum and
    they might help. They've answered many questions that I have had.

    "Mike" <> wrote in message
    Have Panasonic E85H video recorder.

    When using the component video output to replay video recording or output
    cable TV signal, keep on losing and then recovering signal. this happens

    nobody, Jul 13, 2005