    back to a blank DVD or do I need a second DVD player ?

    And if so how, as I do not see it in the manual.

    Thanks

    Hank, Nov 16, 2003

  2. Hank

    luminous Guest

    That would (could) be a violation of the digital millenium copyright act,
    and is therefore not supported.
    A DVD player as input will not solve the problem without an additional
    device to disable all levels of copy protection.

    luminous, Nov 16, 2003

  3. Hank

    Moviezzz Guest

    >Is it possiable to to copy a DVD to the hard drive then record it
    >back to a blank DVD or do I need a second DVD player ?

    No. Only DVD-RAMs can go from the disc to the drive.

    As for needing a second DVD Player, they do have copy protection built in which
    may make that impossible.

    Moviezzz, Nov 16, 2003