    other recorders on the market from other manufacturers that include a
    hd and are recommended? any other opinions are appreciated!

    thanks

    Darth Leppard, Nov 28, 2003

  2. Darth Leppard

    Chew ML Guest

    should go for E100, just brought 1 and the results are very good

    Chew ML, Nov 29, 2003

  3. Darth Leppard

    Billybob Guest

    I, too, just bought a Panasonic DVR-E80 HS and I would like to know the
    answers to Darth's questions, if anyone knows.

    Thanks anyone!

    Bill

    Billybob, Dec 2, 2003
  4. Darth Leppard

    mikey Guest

    Page 6 should answer the question. The remote needs to be in front of the
    unit no more than 23 feet away.

    http://www.pasc.panasonic.com/OperMan/FindManual.asp?Pass=2

    mikey, Dec 4, 2003
  5. Darth Leppard