    I have a panasonic dvd DMR-EX75EB, that I need an unlocking code for.
    Can anyone help me please ?

    Thanks

    David, Dec 26, 2006

  2. As you may or may not know you can't unlock Panasonic DVD players with
    a normal remote.

    As you may know for some time chipped remotes are available for many
    Panasonic DVD players to make them region free. These can be rented
    from websites, mostly based in the UK. The codes these remotes send
    are a good kept secret. However now that the firmware is dissambled
    these codes where found.

    The IR code to make the S49/S295, the S52/S42 and probally many other
    S-series Panasonic players region free is:

    0082 0015 0089 0004 00F2 0033 0017 0010 0091 0013

    If I am not mistaken you can enter these codes with a PocketPC using
    TV Remote Controller and making a CCF file with these codes. Or use a
    Palm with Omniremote. Make sure no disc in the player when entering
    this code.

    Please keep in mind that (as far as I know) Panasonic players will
    only allow you to play all the region coded discs but do NOT output a
    NTSC signal from a PAL DVD. So if you were to view a PAL DVD you will
    need a screen that will support it. Me perosnally, I just run mine off
    my laptop and then out to my TV.

    Jonathan Brisby, Dec 26, 2006

  3. David

    David Guest

    Thank you Jonathan I appreciate your help.

    Regards
    David

    David, Dec 26, 2006
  4. No problem.