    keith Guest

    I am thinking to buy a dvd recorder from Panasonic. With this dv
    recorder can i copy dvd's? Can some one help pleas
    keith, Apr 9, 2005

  2. keith

    Walt. Guest

    >>I am thinking to buy a dvd recorder from Panasonic. With this dvd
    recorder can i copy dvd's?

    Yes. Unless, of course, they're copy protected.
    Walt.
    Walt., Apr 10, 2005

  3. keith

    sed Guest

    I use the DMRE85H but not to copy DVDs. With its hard disk you can copy
    from camcorders and VCRs with exceptional quality. I would recommend the
    highest quality "XP".

    But for the best results copying DVDs a good burner and burner software is
    required.

    sed, Apr 10, 2005
  4. keith

    Guest Guest

    "sed" <> wrote in message
    >I use the DMRE85H but not to copy DVDs. With its hard disk you can copy
    > from camcorders and VCRs with exceptional quality. I would recommend the
    > highest quality "XP".
    >
    > But for the best results copying DVDs a good burner and burner software is
    > required.

    When you record TV shows, do you use DVD-RAM? Panasonic seems to be one of
    the few companies that supports that protocol.

    Thanks,

    Norm Strong
    Guest, Apr 10, 2005
  5. keith

    Walt. Guest

    >When you record TV shows, do you use DVD-RAM?

    I don't. I just record them to the hard disc. If it turns out to be
    anything I'd care to have it's very easy to edit out the commercials
    (unwanted performances etc) and record onto a disc. Pretty nice layout
    for the titles too.
    W.
    Walt., Apr 11, 2005