    PseUDO Guest

    Sky channel 222, info about panasonic DVD ram units, some type of promo.

    PseUDO

    PseUDO, Sep 28, 2003

  2. PseUDO

    Big Guest

    On Sun, 28 Sep 2003 15:52:05 +1200, "PseUDO" <> wrote:

    >Sky channel 222, info about panasonic DVD ram units, some type of promo.
    >
    >PseUDO

    Yes the Standard that no one wan't..

    Big , Sep 28, 2003

  3. PseUDO

    Peter S Guest

    <Big > wrote in message
    > On Sun, 28 Sep 2003 15:52:05 +1200, "PseUDO" <> wrote:
    >
    > >Sky channel 222, info about panasonic DVD ram units, some type of promo.
    > >
    > >PseUDO
    > >

    > Yes the Standard that no one wan't..

    I don't know - say that I want to record stuff onto my DVD recorder - all I
    want to do is play it back on my DVD recorder, or someone elses DVD
    recorder. The consumer market may well drive the standard. The top model of
    these units also has an 80gig hard drive.

    I can see where you are coming from though - it might be a little early to
    jump on this bandwagon. Prices of these units have a lot of scope to drop to
    half their current level in the next 6 months to a year.

    Pete.

    Peter S, Sep 28, 2003