Panasonic DSC F1

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Carlos Focus, Jan 26, 2004.

  1. Carlos Focus

    Carlos Focus Guest

    Hi!
    I am looking a digital camera around 3 MP or more, that allows me to use
    some manual settings and as small as possible.

    I have been reading about Panasonic DSC F1, with Leica Elmarit lenses, good
    size and price. But everything I know about this camera is what I read in
    the internet, I have no direct references.

    Other options are, Canon Ixus (powershot in USA, I guess) Not the A70, A80,
    but 400, V3... It is pretty small and high quality (at least the Ixus V my
    father owns) Pentax optio, konika.... :-?

    At www.steves-digicams.com they recommend some cameras depending on
    Megapixels, but all of them are pretty big and I really need a
    pocket-camera.

    What would you buy, or own, and why?

    Thank you very much!!!!

    --