Panasonic DMR E85H!! I want to burn DVD to DVD-R!!

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by DVD BURNER, Jun 20, 2004.

  1. DVD BURNER

    DVD BURNER Guest

    Hey,

    Panasonic DMR E85H will not record DVD-Rs from copy-protected DVDs, even using an ALL REGION FREE, MACROVISION BYPASSING DVD
    player! I can record the DVD to video and then to the HD to DVD-R, but not a direct swap to the hard drive! Pirate,
    NOTHING! Stealing, like hell!! I bought the DVD, I want to dub it to DVD-R and resell the DVD under FIRST USE!!

    I have the right to break any encryption and dub whatever I want for my personal library and use, then resell what I bought
    in the store. DMCA is crap to this!! I did this for decades with 2 VCRs and an LD player to VCR! Now I can use my
    Panasonic DMR-E85H, burn from VCRs, TV signals, LD-Players and certain created DVD-Rs and certain legit DVDs without the
    garbage extra signal confusing my equipment.

    Why do I want to dub DVD to DVD-R?? Because I want to bypass all the ***FUCKING BULLSHIT*** they put in front of all these
    overpriced DVDs!! Scene access menues, I could give a rats ass about!! A bunch of bogus FBI warnings that I don't care to
    see!! And the killer is a bunch of outdated trailers that we are FORCED to go through before even getting to the menu (DVDs
    titles that do that shit are "Lost in Translation" and "Jurassic Park" to name a couple)!!

    This is all crap!! I want to dub DVD to DVD-R for my library and then resell the original DVD!! Hollywood isn't going to
    **** with what I do inside my own pad!! I can't steal what I bought and resell the original of what I bought, keeping the
    copy for my own private use!!

    THOSE MOTHER FUCKERS!!

    DVD BURNER, Jun 20, 2004