    segment titles. Does not seem to happen. Only way I can get each
    sub-set to have a title is selecting to the Dub list item by item. Am
    I missing something??? Thanks.

    JandP, Jan 11, 2004

  2. In article <>,
    JandP <> wrote:
    :I am a newbie - only had my DMR-E80H a couple of days. Seemed logical
    :to me that if I dubbed a Playlist to a DVD and each sub-entry in the
    :playlist had a title, after finalizing, my DVD menu would reflect the
    :segment titles. Does not seem to happen. Only way I can get each
    :sub-set to have a title is selecting to the Dub list item by item. Am
    :I missing something??? Thanks.

    You've got it right. With a playlist you create *one* program, which
    can include scenes from any program currently on the HDD. The title of
    that program will be the title, if any, you entered for the playlist.
    If you want to dub multiple programs, you do that with the dubbing list,
    not a playlist.

    --
    Bob Nichols AT interaccess.com I am "rnichols"

    Robert Nichols, Jan 11, 2004