    recorder's hard disc?

    Any hints are welcome! :)

    Michael
    Michael, Jan 31, 2005

  2. Michael

    boom Guest

    yes http://www.plsgoogleit.com

    boom, Jan 31, 2005

  3. I know that there is a web interface. But, only very limited functionality
    is offered. Until now, I haven't found information on how to access the
    MPEG-2 files on the hard disc.

    Also, remote controling the recorder would be very nice. For example, I
    would like to have some kind of presets to reset the recorder to a defined
    state after somebody else played around recorder and messed up the settings.

    Michael Kirchhof, Feb 21, 2005