    I was told that it was a Logic card failure, did a search on Google and
    it seems that is a problem with this model.

    So be warned.

    William Brown, Oct 12, 2010

  2. William Brown

    Geopelia Guest

    "William Brown" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > The Recorders seem to have a high failure rate, my old Boss has 3 of
    > these and that they some have failed in less that 2 years, in some cases
    > Panasonic replaced the with HD recorders as the have no Spares for them,
    > I was told that it was a Logic card failure, did a search on Google and
    > it seems that is a problem with this model.
    >
    > So be warned.

    Thanks, we'll keep it in mind when we need one.

    Geopelia, Oct 13, 2010

  3. In article <i93aa5$eub$-september.org>, "Geopelia" <> wrote:
    >"William Brown" <> wrote in message
    >> The Recorders seem to have a high failure rate, my old Boss has 3 of
    >> these and that they some have failed in less that 2 years, in some cases
    >> Panasonic replaced the with HD recorders as the have no Spares for them,
    >> I was told that it was a Logic card failure, did a search on Google and
    >> it seems that is a problem with this model.
    >>
    >> So be warned.

    >Thanks, we'll keep it in mind when we need one.

    Remember also ... 'consumer guarantees act' no matter what brand/machine
    you buy. :)

    Bruce Sinclair, Oct 18, 2010
  4. On Sun, 17 Oct 2010 23:43:41 GMT,
    z (Bruce Sinclair)
    wrote:

    >In article <i93aa5$eub$-september.org>, "Geopelia" <> wrote:
    >>"William Brown" <> wrote in message
    >>> The Recorders seem to have a high failure rate, my old Boss has 3 of
    >>> these and that they some have failed in less that 2 years, in some cases
    >>> Panasonic replaced the with HD recorders as the have no Spares for them,
    >>> I was told that it was a Logic card failure, did a search on Google and
    >>> it seems that is a problem with this model.
    >>>
    >>> So be warned.

    >>Thanks, we'll keep it in mind when we need one.

    >Remember also ... 'consumer guarantees act' no matter what brand/machine
    >you buy. :)

    But most of the people I know don't have a clue about the 'consumer
    guarantees act' they just take the Crap that the shop puts out..

    Quote: Sorry but you did not buy a Extended Warrantee..

    William Brown, Oct 18, 2010
  5. William Brown

    > On Sun, 17 Oct 2010 23:43:41 GMT,
    > z (Bruce Sinclair)
    > wrote:
    >
    >>In article <i93aa5$eub$-september.org>, "Geopelia"
    >><> wrote:
    >>>"William Brown" <> wrote in message

    >>>Thanks, we'll keep it in mind when we need one.

    >>Remember also ... 'consumer guarantees act' no matter what brand/machine
    >>you buy. :)

    > But most of the people I know don't have a clue about the 'consumer
    > guarantees act' they just take the Crap that the shop puts out..
    >
    > Quote: Sorry but you did not buy a Extended Warrantee..

    We've found most Panasonic items very good.

    Geopelia, Oct 18, 2010