  1. Hi, I have the digital camera DMC-TZ1 (Panasonic). Since two months, I
    have some troubles. The optical image stabilizer don't work in the
    simple mode. What have I did wrong? How can I solve the problem? Thanks!
    Digitale kodak 2006, Jan 23, 2007

  2. Digitale kodak 2006

    ~~NoMad~~ Guest

    "Digitale kodak 2006" <> wrote in message
    > Hi, I have the digital camera DMC-TZ1 (Panasonic). Since two months, I
    > have some troubles. The optical image stabilizer don't work in the
    > simple mode. What have I did wrong? How can I solve the problem? Thanks!

    Simple Mode is for Simple Minds. Image stabilization is too complex a
    concept for Simple Minds.

    Use Normal Picture Mode.

    NM
    ~~NoMad~~, Jan 23, 2007

  3. Digitale kodak 2006

    Jimmy Guest

    > Simple Mode is for Simple Minds. Image stabilization is too complex a
    > concept for Simple Minds.
    >
    > Use Normal Picture Mode.

    Your full of crap.
    Jimmy, Jan 23, 2007
  4. Digitale kodak 2006

    Jimmy Guest

    > Hi, I have the digital camera DMC-TZ1 (Panasonic). Since two months, I
    > have some troubles. The optical image stabilizer don't work in the
    > simple mode. What have I did wrong? How can I solve the problem? Thanks!

    Take a look at pg 47 of your manual. You need to look to see what settings
    you presently have. The stabilizer will only function in Mode 1 when using
    the Simple Mode is used. Take a look to see if perhaps your trying to
    select Mode 2.
    Jimmy, Jan 24, 2007