    compusell2 - 100%.

    Thanks,

    Chris.
    Chris, Apr 14, 2006

  2. Chris wrote:
    > I have a brand new,

    These types of posts are prohibited in the group charter.
    John McWilliams, Apr 14, 2006

  3. Chris

    SMS Guest

    Chris wrote:
    > I have a brand new, in the box, FZ7 (Black) for sale. I purchased
    > two to meet a dollar requirement for a certain promotion and have no
    > use for the second one. So far I like mine - quite an upgrade from my
    > old Olympus D-510Z. I am looking for 330.00 plus shipping. (UPS
    > estimate in the US is 7.00 with insurance) Check my feedback on eBay -
    > compusell2 - 100%.

    Wow, only $10 more than what buydig.com is charging!
    SMS, Apr 14, 2006
  4. "John McWilliams" <> wrote in message
    > Chris wrote:
    >> I have a brand new,

    > These types of posts are prohibited in the group charter.

    This type of SPAM is also forbidden by eBay. Your 100% will soon drop to 0%
    Darrell Larose, Apr 14, 2006
  5. Chris

    Chris Guest

    My aplologies for the post. I saw some other people selling cameras
    on this board and thought it was acceptable.
    I do not understand what you mean about the spam?

    Chris, Apr 15, 2006