    Hmmm - this spec looks good, very good.

    and with an optical stabilier too!

    BBB

    bagal, May 19, 2004

  2. bagal

    RHinNC Guest

    Have had mine for a few months now. Love it.

    Read more about it and see some pictures at:

    RHinNC, May 19, 2004

  3. bagal

    m Ransley Guest

    Why mention it , unless you are a Rep. in any case there are 10
    better models out there, unless , you the REP prove otherwise, or shut
    up ..........

    m Ransley, May 19, 2004
  4. bagal

    Patrick Guest

    TOLERANCE ! Ever heard of it ?
    And by the way... I do not know of any other 12x optical zoom stabilized...
    Enlighten us please or f.. off this ng you stupid f#%$ing a%$hole!

    Patrick.

    PS: I would buy Panasonic unless I had no choice mind you.

    Patrick, May 19, 2004
  5. bagal

    JJ Guest

    (m Ransley) wrote:

    >Why mention it , unless you are a Rep. in any case there are 10
    >better models out there, unless , you the REP prove otherwise, or shut
    >up ..........

    Please list these 10 better models that have a comparable optical zoom
    and optical stabilization and their prices (list or street).

    Jay

    JJ, May 19, 2004
  6. bagal

    Ron Hunter Guest

    Patrick wrote:

    > TOLERANCE ! Ever heard of it ?
    > And by the way... I do not know of any other 12x optical zoom stabilized...
    > Enlighten us please or f.. off this ng you stupid f#%$ing a%$hole!
    >
    > Patrick.
    >
    > PS: I would buy Panasonic unless I had no choice mind you.
    >
    > "m Ransley" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Why mention it , unless you are a Rep. in any case there are 10
    >>better models out there, unless , you the REP prove otherwise, or shut
    >>up ..........

    Why do people think they can't disagree with someone without resorting
    to insults, or foul language? Does being polite, even in disagreement
    cost you something?

    Ron Hunter, May 19, 2004
  7. In article <>,
    (JJ) wrote:

    > Please list these 10 better models that have a comparable optical zoom
    > and optical stabilization and their prices (list or street).

    I'd be interested in that list too :) The FZ-10 is currently top of my
    shopping list because of the stabilised x12. With burst mode and a
    fast SD card it might give me a fighting chance of taking a halfway decent
    shot at airshows.

    Andrew McP

    Andrew MacPherson, May 19, 2004
  8. bagal

    JustEd Guest

    "Patrick" <No e-mail thanks> wrote in message news:<40aaa8e5$0$37801$>...
    > TOLERANCE ! Ever heard of it ?
    > And by the way... I do not know of any other 12x optical zoom stabilized...
    > Enlighten us please or f.. off this ng you stupid f#%$ing a%$hole!
    >
    > Patrick.
    >
    > PS: I would buy Panasonic unless I had no choice mind you.
    >
    > "m Ransley" <> wrote in message
    > > Why mention it , unless you are a Rep. in any case there are 10
    > > better models out there, unless , you the REP prove otherwise, or shut
    > > up ..........

    Looks like a fantastic camera and mine is winging its way to me as I
    write. Panasonic (ho-hum) Leitz lens (wow) stabilised 12x zoom
    (wooowwww) f2.8 and ISO 50 (woooowwwww).

    These are the views of a previous Nikon 5700 user and current D100
    owner...

    Oh yes, I am a rep - representing common sense...

    JustEd, May 19, 2004
  9. bagal

    RHinNC Guest

    Agree....

    I look at my FZ10 as a unbelievable Leica 12X Optical IS Lens with a camera
    attached to it.

    Nothing is comparable. Unless there is a Leica 14X Optical IS Lens camera
    out there. If there was I would own it.

    RHinNC, May 20, 2004
  10. bagal

    m Ransley Guest

    Yes i was wrong, my birthday was yesterday and i was drinking 25
    asa booze, sorry

    m Ransley, May 20, 2004
  11. bagal

    Patrick Guest

    Sorry. Read a few to many intolerant responces and lost my tolerance and
    politness.

    Patrick.

    Patrick, May 20, 2004
  12. bagal

    JustEd Guest

    (m Ransley) wrote in message news:<>...
    > Yes i was wrong, my birthday was yesterday and i was drinking 25
    > asa booze, sorry

    Happy birthday to you

    happy birthday to you

    happy birthday dear Mike, Mick, Murdoch,...

    happy birthday to you.....

    JustEd, May 20, 2004