Panasonic Camcorder

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Barbara Jones, Jan 29, 2006.

  1. Have been looking at a Panasonic Camcorder PV-G535 Mini-DV digital. Can
    anyone tell me if this camera can be used with Web TV. Thanks Barbara

    Barbara Jones, Jan 29, 2006

  2. Barbara Jones

    SMS Guest

    Barbara Jones wrote:
    > Have been looking at a Panasonic Camcorder PV-G535 Mini-DV digital. Can
    > anyone tell me if this camera can be used with Web TV. Thanks Barbara

    I presume that you mean PV-GS35, and that you're asking if it can be
    used as a web cam. If so, the answer is yes. See page 47 of the manual,
    which you can find on the Panasonic web site at:
    "http://www2.panasonic.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/vModelDetail?storeId=15001&catalogId=13401&itemId=88741&catGroupId=25002&modelNo="

    SMS, Jan 29, 2006

  3. What I am saying is I don't have a computer, I have WebTV and want to
    know if I can send pictures through e mail with this camera?? Sorry
    thought I was in a Web TV site.............Barbara

    Barbara Jones, Jan 29, 2006