PANASONIC AG-7300 S-VHS PROFESSIONAL VCR ""AS-IS"" NR

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Fast cat, Dec 3, 2004.

  1. Fast cat

    Fast cat Guest

    Just listed on eBay:

    PANASONIC AG-7300 S-VHS PROFESSIONAL VCR "AS-IS" NR:

    This Super VHS video tape recorder is a professional unit, with many
    professional features including: single frame advance and reverse, jog shuttle,
    real time code, and Dolby, just to name a few. It cost new approx. $3,200.00.

    This unit is being sold "AS-IS" without warranties, in a NO RESERVE auction,
    because it does not accept a cassette. It fires up, but does not work
    properly. I do not know what the problem is and I have not taken it in for
    estimate or repair.

    For a picture of what this looks like, please see eBay Item number:3853242996.
    While not a picture of my unit, mine looks nearly identical, except not quite
    as clean, and missing the jog shuttle dial.

    Shipping, handling, and insurance is payable by the buyer, payment due at close
    of auction. Seller reserves the right to refuse sales to those with bad past
    history. Happy bidding, check my feedback & bid with confidence! Bid now and
    you may win!!!

    Fast cat, Dec 3, 2004

  2. Fast cat

    FAQmeister Guest

    "Fast cat" <> wrote in message
    > This unit is being sold "AS-IS" without warranties, in a NO RESERVE
    > auction, because it does not accept a cassette. It fires up, but
    > does not work properly. I do not know what the problem is and I have
    > not taken it in for estimate or repair.

    I notice your eBay listing doesn't explain that the unit is broken, but
    you made sure that the "as-is" bit was there.

    Some poor sap paid $175 for it too. You ought to be ashamed of yourself.
    --
    Buford T. Justice
    The alt.video.dvd faq is located at:

    FAQmeister, Dec 3, 2004