Panasonic A350 Change to region free

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by jusloverly@yahoo.com, Oct 13, 2005.

  1. Guest

    I have found a way to make my player region free and this is how it is
    done.
    On your remote slide the bottom section down to reveal other buttons
    for TV /Setup etc. then

    Press the following keys on the remote:

    Setup
    Press: 5001 (for Region free) or 5002 (for region2)
    Select
    Select

    This message will come on the screen:
    OUTPUT:INITIALIZED

    Hope this helps those of you who have waited so long.

    Chris
    Liverpool
    , Oct 13, 2005