Panasonic 4MP 12x Optical camera

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by NJ, Oct 2, 2003.

  1. NJ

    NJ Guest

    NJ, Oct 2, 2003

  2. NJ

    Mark B. Guest

    "NJ" <> wrote in message
    news:Xns94084D4EB51EEontherhodehotmailcom@199.171.54.214...
    > Panasonic is coming out with the "FZ10" 4MP 12x optical camera:
    >
    > http://www.stevesforums.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=14836
    >
    > (if the above wraps try: http://tinyurl.com/pfmm)
    >
    > Pictures of camera:
    >
    > http://panasonic.jp/dc/fz10/
    >
    > http://panasonic.jp/dc/fz10/conversionlens.html
    >
    > It has a 420 - 630mm lens and external flash!

    It has a 35-420mm zoom (35mm equivalent), built-in flash and a flash hotshoe
    (doesn't come with an external flash of course).
    http://www.dpreview.com/news/0310/03100201panasonicdmcfz10.asp

    Mark

    Mark B., Oct 3, 2003

  3. NJ

    NJ Guest

    Mark B. wrote in rec.photo.digital:

    >> It has a 420 - 630mm lens and external flash!

    > It has a 35-420mm zoom (35mm equivalent), built-in flash and a flash
    > hotshoe (doesn't come with an external flash of course).
    > http://www.dpreview.com/news/0310/03100201panasonicdmcfz10.asp

    My fault, I was a little excited when I wrote that. Didn't mean to mislead.

    You can add an external flash and the 420 - 630mm lens will be a separate
    item.

    NJ, Oct 3, 2003