    problem, but would forward my question for 64-bit drivers to their
    techies.

    jud

    Jud Hendrix, Jun 3, 2005

  2. "Jud Hendrix" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I am trying to get my Palm to be recognised. I installed the last Palm
    > Desktop software, 4.1, and then as soon as I put my Palm in the
    > craddle, x64 sees a new device, wants to install drivers but can't
    > find any. Is there any workaround for this with "re-decorated" drivers
    > or something?
    >
    > I e-mailed Palm support by the way, and they hadn't heard about the
    > problem, but would forward my question for 64-bit drivers to their
    > techies.

    If your software requires any drivers, then you need new x64 drivers.
    Redecoration will not help unless you actually have the x64 driver files.

    --

    Regards,

    Mike
    --
    Mike Brannigan [Microsoft]

    rights

    newsgroups

    Mike Brannigan [MSFT], Jun 3, 2005

  3. Jud Hendrix

    Jud Hendrix Guest

    On Fri, 3 Jun 2005 10:35:24 +0100, "Mike Brannigan [MSFT]"
    <> wrote:

    >If your software requires any drivers, then you need new x64 drivers.
    >Redecoration will not help unless you actually have the x64 driver files.

    Pity :( I'll just wait then. Thanks Mike

    jud

    Jud Hendrix, Jun 3, 2005
  4. Yeah, this one is in the hands of Palm.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jun 3, 2005
  5. Just in case, you have to be logged as Administrator (even runas does not
    work) to ensure usb stack recognition ; I recalled seeing no message when
    installing with runas...

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?=, Jun 3, 2005
  6. Jud Hendrix

    Jud Hendrix Guest

    On Fri, 3 Jun 2005 12:11:02 -0700, "Chris"
    <> wrote:

    >Just in case, you have to be logged as Administrator

    I was

    jud

    Jud Hendrix, Jun 3, 2005