Palm synch with Outlook on TS

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Keyboard Cowboy, Sep 22, 2004.

  1. >-----Original Message-----
    >Is there a way to synch my Palm Pilot with my outlook

    running on a Terminal
    >server I access true remote workplace with a browser

    (https)
    >thank for your help
    >.

    Te audire no possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.
    Keyboard Cowboy, Sep 22, 2004

  2. Keyboard Cowboy

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "Keyboard Cowboy"
    <> spewed in news:104901c4a0ec
    $f3720b40$:

    > Te audire no possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.

    Sona si latine loqueris.

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Sep 23, 2004

  3. Keyboard Cowboy

    Kurt Guest

    in a gadda da vida

    Kurt, Sep 23, 2004
  4. Keyboard Cowboy

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "Kurt" <> spewed in

    > in a gadda da vida

    couldn't stay away could you
    :)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Sep 23, 2004
  5. Keyboard Cowboy

    Jtyc Guest

    > in a gadda da vida

    In the garden of Eden.

    Man, you sure are a horrible speller.
    Jtyc, Sep 23, 2004
  6. Keyboard Cowboy

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "Jtyc" <jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!@yahoo.com>
    spewed in news:upVO$:

    >> in a gadda da vida

    > In the garden of Eden.
    >

    > Man, you sure are a horrible speller.

    HAHA!!! wasn't me this time!

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Sep 23, 2004
  7. circa Thu, 23 Sep 2004 06:59:07 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Jtyc (jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!)
    said,
    > > in a gadda da vida

    > In the garden of Eden.

    Actually, that's an urban legend. I saw an interview with the dude
    from Iron Butterfly. He said he was just really, really wasted when
    they wrote it and doesn't even know what it was he intended to say.

    Laura
    -Oscar Wilde
    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 23, 2004
  8. Keyboard Cowboy

    Jtyc Guest

    > Actually, that's an urban legend. I saw an interview with the dude
    > from Iron Butterfly. He said he was just really, really wasted when
    > they wrote it and doesn't even know what it was he intended to say.

    The TV told me that he was so drunk the first time the performed it that
    that is how it came out. But that in reality it was supposed to be "In the
    garden of Eden".

    The TV wouldn't lie to me, he's my friend.
    Jtyc, Sep 23, 2004
  9. circa Thu, 23 Sep 2004 08:48:48 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Jtyc (jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!)
    said,
    > > Actually, that's an urban legend. I saw an interview with the dude
    > > from Iron Butterfly. He said he was just really, really wasted when
    > > they wrote it and doesn't even know what it was he intended to say.

    > The TV told me that he was so drunk the first time the performed it that
    > that is how it came out. But that in reality it was supposed to be "In the
    > garden of Eden".

    That's the myth part. He wasn't just drunk when he performed it; he
    was utterly wasted when they wrote it. He has no idea what he meant
    it to be. The Garden of Eden thing is just a backport explanation.

    > The TV wouldn't lie to me, he's my friend.

    Everybody needs one friend.

    Laura

    -Oscar Wilde
    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 23, 2004
  10. Keyboard Cowboy

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again Laura A. Robinson <>
    spewed in news::

    > Everybody needs one friend.

    oh, if I only had one....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Sep 23, 2004
  11. circa Thu, 23 Sep 2004 13:54:39 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil ()
    said,
    > babbling on and on again Laura A. Robinson <>
    > spewed in news::
    >
    > > Everybody needs one friend.

    > oh, if I only had one....

    Did you break the TV?
    -Oscar Wilde
    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 23, 2004
  12. Keyboard Cowboy

    Jtyc Guest

    > Did you break the TV?

    My TV is not friends with him.
    Jtyc, Sep 23, 2004
  13. circa Thu, 23 Sep 2004 15:18:39 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Jtyc (jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!)
    said,
    > > Did you break the TV?

    > My TV is not friends with him.

    Well, then, how come *your* TV is so snooty? Jeesh, I hate TVs like
    that.
    -Oscar Wilde
    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 24, 2004
  14. Keyboard Cowboy

    > circa Thu, 23 Sep 2004 13:54:39 -0700, in
    > microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil ()
    > said,
    >> babbling on and on again Laura A. Robinson
    >> <> spewed in
    >>
    >> > Everybody needs one friend.

    >> oh, if I only had one....
    >>

    > Did you break the TV?

    I can't afford satelite...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Sep 24, 2004
  15. Keyboard Cowboy

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "Jtyc" <jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!@yahoo.com>
    spewed in news::

    >> Did you break the TV?

    > My TV is not friends with him.

    sadly no one is...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Sep 24, 2004
  16. Keyboard Cowboy

    > circa Thu, 23 Sep 2004 15:18:39 -0700, in
    > microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Jtyc (jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!)
    > said,
    >> > Did you break the TV?

    >> My TV is not friends with him.
    >>

    > Well, then, how come *your* TV is so snooty? Jeesh, I hate TVs like
    > that.

    me too.....his TV is so...MEAN!!!

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Sep 24, 2004
  17. circa Fri, 24 Sep 2004 04:41:11 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil ()
    said,
    > babbling on and on again Laura A. Robinson
    > <> spewed in
    >
    > > circa Thu, 23 Sep 2004 13:54:39 -0700, in
    > > microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil ()
    > > said,
    > >> babbling on and on again Laura A. Robinson
    > >> <> spewed in

    > >> oh, if I only had one....
    > >>

    > > Did you break the TV?

    > I can't afford satelite...