    point me in the direction of a project in the works?

    Thanks, and I apologize if for some of you this is beating a dead horse.

    Chris

    Monkey Demon, Dec 14, 2004

  2. Monkey Demon

    heim Guest

    Monkey Demon wrote:
    > Hello all - first post here.
    >
    > I've been looking for a Thunderbird 1.0 extension which will allow me to
    > sync the contacts from my Treo 600 with the Mozilla address book. I
    > have found some info on the subject online, but it's curiously very
    > scarce and mostly a year old and meant for older versions of TBird.
    >
    > I can't figure out why this isn't a more pressing issue for fans of
    > TBird who are anxious to make a full switch from Outlook but rely very
    > heavily on the ability to keep their contacts mobile.
    >
    > Can anyone shed any light on a reliable extension, or failing that,
    > point me in the direction of a project in the works?
    >
    > Thanks, and I apologize if for some of you this is beating a dead horse.
    >
    > Chris

    This post will not answer your question, but please explain why you want
    to sync your PDA to this email client? I thought I read somewhere
    Mozilla was trying to develop calendaring to merge with TB. Until that
    time, I suppose you want to sync your PDA with the email addresses?

    Other than that there is some verbage in the TB Help/FAQ which I believe
    I read.

    heim, Dec 16, 2004