    Sprint has the palm pre which is their hi tech phone but it won't even call
    someone if you ask it too. My little venison phone will do that. Anyone know
    why the big powerful Palm Pre isn't voice activated?

    Golden, Jul 25, 2009

  2. Golden

    Two Speed Guest

    Golden wrote:
    > Sprint has the palm pre which is their hi tech phone but it won't even
    > call someone if you ask it too. My little venison phone will do that.
    > Anyone know why the big powerful Palm Pre isn't voice activated?

    Perhaps you shouldn't buy it then.

    Apple cut off ipod support for the Pre last week with the latest iTunes
    "update" so the Pre's main claim to fame just got sent down the toilet
    anyway.

    Two Speed, Jul 25, 2009

  3. Golden

    Two Speed Guest

    Steve wrote:
    > In article <4a6a7ebd$>, says...
    >> Golden wrote:
    >>> Sprint has the palm pre which is their hi tech phone but it won't even
    >>> call someone if you ask it too. My little venison phone will do that.
    >>> Anyone know why the big powerful Palm Pre isn't voice activated?

    >> Perhaps you shouldn't buy it then.
    >>
    >> Apple cut off ipod support for the Pre last week with the latest iTunes
    >> "update" so the Pre's main claim to fame just got sent down the toilet
    >> anyway.

    > But...
    >
    > http://www.dailytech.com/Palm Foils Apples Plans Pre Can Now Sync With iTunes/artic
    > le15779.htm
    >
    > Hurhurhur.

    Hmmm

    "The page you requested could not be found. " says the linked page.

    But this is pleasing news, Apple control makes me sick. I'm beginning to
    think they are more evil than MS, the MS environment 'appears' almost
    free wheeling by comparison to the Apple world.

    Damn that Apple iPod restriction to one PC, too. I listen to podcasts
    and they are all DRM free. I now use Rhythmbox which doesn't give a
    ratsarse about the origin of whatever is on my MP3 player, which seems
    correct and sensible.

    Two Speed, Jul 25, 2009