  1. I've got this item with a broken screen.

    Has anyone a failed item with a sound screen ?

    Lindsay Rollo, Wellington, New Zealand
    lrolloatparadisedotnetdotnz, Aug 25, 2006

  2. <lrolloatparadisedotnetdotnz> wrote in message
    > I've got this item with a broken screen.
    >
    > Has anyone a failed item with a sound screen ?

    Hi... I don't have one, but when you go looking for a replacement/repair
    make sure you call it a HP iPaq h4150 Pocket PC. This will make it easier to
    find the right parts/replacement/spares.

    Palm Pilot was a model (Pilot) from a specifc brand (Palm), running a
    completely different OS.

    --

    Mauricio Freitas
    www.geekzone.co.nz, www.geekzone.co.nz/freitasm,