    find it anywhere. It is probably a hack, but am not sure. Would be
    very grateful if someone would let me know where to download it from.
    Thanks.

    Fritz, Jul 18, 2003

  2. Fritz

    trout Guest

    Fritz wrote:

    > I'm trying to find a programme for my Palm Pilot which allows me to
    > execute various functions with simple penstrokes on the silk pad. I
    > used to have it installed before I replaced my Palm, but now can't
    > find it anywhere. It is probably a hack, but am not sure. Would be
    > very grateful if someone would let me know where to download it from.
    > Thanks.

    Does this sound like it?

    "Swipe Hack v1.0 - Freeware. Define up to seven pen actions, each
    triggered by a simple and quick stroke allowing you to toggle backlight,
    Graffiti help, beam data, turn off&lock Palm....
    Palm memory used: 8K - Rating: 5"

    http://www.djajic.com/
    --
    "Or something on that page....?"