  1. Catwoman

    Catwoman Guest

    Starving student here, needs Palm OS 4.1....
    Catwoman, Dec 28, 2003

  2. Catwoman

    Thor Guest

    awww, poor baby.

    Thor, Dec 28, 2003

  3. Catwoman

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    Catwoman <> wrote in

    > Starving student here, needs Palm OS 4.1....

    That's a shame. If someone gives it to you for free, then there will be a
    starving programmer needing food and rent money. Bitch

    --
    AIM: FrznFoodClerk
    email: de_on-lag@co_cast.net (_ = m)
    DeMoN LaG, Dec 29, 2003
  4. Catwoman

    Catwoman Guest

    On Mon, 29 Dec 2003 01:39:38 -0000, DeMoN LaG <n@a> wrote:

    >Catwoman <> wrote in
    >
    >> Starving student here, needs Palm OS 4.1....
    >>

    >That's a shame. If someone gives it to you for free, then there will be a
    >starving programmer needing food and rent money. Bitch

    YOU'RE a punk bitch, PENDEJO!!

    Bet you don't know what that word means. Look it up in the
    dictionary.
    Catwoman, Dec 29, 2003
  5. Catwoman

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    Catwoman <> wrote in

    > YOU'RE a punk bitch, PENDEJO!!
    >
    > Bet you don't know what that word means. Look it up in the
    > dictionary.

    You come to a public place and post that you want to intentionally violate
    federal law by stealing copywritten materials, then bitch when you find out
    no one will help you? BTW:
    http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=PENDEJO

    Apparently dictionary.com doesn't know what it means either.

    DeMoN LaG, Dec 29, 2003
  6. Catwoman

    Guest Guest

    You have to go "Urban" to resolve this one......

    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Pendejo

    Cheers

    Guest, Dec 29, 2003
  7. Catwoman

    Guest

    On Sun, 28 Dec 2003 20:24:42 -0800, Catwoman
    <> wrote:

    >YOU'RE a punk bitch, PENDEJO!!
    >
    >Bet you don't know what that word means. Look it up in the
    >dictionary.

    Don't appreciate the language. M'entiendes Mendez?

    Roy - Carpe Noctem
    , Dec 30, 2003