    just use any Palm CD and install the software from there? or do I need to
    find another Tungsten T CD?

    Thanks
    Marek, Oct 12, 2005

  2. Marek

    Guest

    Marek wrote:
    > I've got a Tungsten T and need to setup the outlook sync with it, but my
    > cd's gone and it's not available as a download. Does anyone know if I can
    > just use any Palm CD and install the software from there? or do I need to
    > find another Tungsten T CD?

    Hi there,
    it is availible for download... you just have to register with them
    first I believe...

    http://palm.com/nz/support/downloads/win_desktop.html
    chose your model, chose your OS and you're away.

    http://www.palm.com/us/support/downloads/windesk414_legal.html seems to
    skip most of it.
    , Oct 12, 2005

  3. Marek

    Marek Guest

    Hey,

    Not the desktop but the chapura outlook conduit... that's the bit i'm after.
    anyone just used another cd to install it?

    Marek, Oct 12, 2005
  4. Marek

    Guest

    Marek wrote:
    > Not the desktop but the chapura outlook conduit... that's the bit i'm after.
    > anyone just used another cd to install it?

    flick me an email and I might be able to find "your off-site backup
    copy" that we did :)

    just email to
    , Oct 12, 2005