Palestinians Under Attack

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by smamajd@gmail.com, Jan 9, 2009.

  1. Guest

    Palestinians Under Attack

    ÊÚÑÖ ÇáÔÚÈ ÇáÝáÓØíäí Ýí ÛÒå áÙáã ÑåíÈ Úáì ÇíÏí ÇáÞæÇÊ ÇáÇÓÑÇÆíáíå

    Palestinians are exposed for horrible unfairness at the hands of
    Israeli forces.

    ÍÕÇÑ ÏÇã áÔåæÑ .. ÇäÞØÇÚ ááßåÑÈÇÁ ÏÇã áÔåæÑ..

    The siege by Israel lasted for months..
    Power blackout has lasted for months..
    Potable water has been disconnected for months..

    ÊÌæíÚ ÊÔÑíÏ

    Starvation has been spread along the Gaza Strip among children and
    elderly

    æÇÎÑ ÇáÌÑÇÆã åí åÐå ÇáãÌÒÑå

    The biggest crime and is the one that comes to complete the unfairness
    ( the attack)

    Besides the starvation and blocking any life resources from getting
    into the Strip Israel is killing, attacking any remaining lives in
    Gaza.

    äÑíÏ Çä íÚÑÝ ÇáÚÇáã ÈÇÌãÚå

    We want the whole wold to be informed what is Israel!!!

    ÍÞíÞÉ ÇÓÑÇÆíá .. ÞÊá ÔÚÈ ÇÚÒá

    We want the whole wold to know the reality of Israel
    Its reality is The killing of defenseless, helpless and poor people by
    this Brutal and inhumanity

    ÈåÐå ÇáæÍÔíå

    ÝÇíä ÕæÊ ÇáÍÞ

    So, Where is the truth

    where is the humanity

    Look below at the photo attached as a result of the Israeli attack
    against Palestinians

    ãáÝ ãÕæÑ Úä ÂËÇÑ ÇáÏãÇÑ ÇáÊí ÎáÝåÇ ÇáÞÕÝ ÇáæÍÔí ÇáÅÓÑÇÆíáí ÖÏ
    ÇáÝáÓØíäííä:

    http://nawasreh.com/samieo/images-632573.jpg

    http://nawasreh.com/samieo/images-63574.jpg

    http://nawasreh.com/samieo/images-6325y38.jpg

    ÞÕÝ Úáì ÇãÇßä ãÊÝÑÞÉ ãä ÞØÇÚ ÛÒÉ

    Attack at many different places in Gaza Strip

    ÛÇÑÇÊ ÇÓÑÇÆíáíÉ ãÊÊÇáíÉ ÊÓÊåÏÝ ÞØÇÚ ÛÒå

    http://nawasreh.com/samieo/images-632542.jpg

    http://nawasreh.com/samieo/images-632579.jpg

    http://nawasreh.com/samieo/images-632547.jpg

    http://nawasreh.com/samieo/images-632558.jpg

    http://nawasreh.com/samieo/images-632550.jpg

    http://nawasreh.com/samieo/images-632554.jpg

    Where is the world's conscience , feelings and humanity

    Ãíä ÇáÍÞ ..

    Where si the Just and the Truth

    ãÇ ßá åÐÇ ÇáÙáã

    Why is all that Unfairness and unjustice ?

    Çíä ÇáÇãã ÇáãÊÍÏå ..

    Where is the United Nations ?

    Çíä ÇáãäÇÏæä ÈÇáÍÞ æÇáÚÏá .

    Where are the right and just callers and proponents .

    , Jan 9, 2009

  2. Chris H Guest

    In message <>, Stephen Bishop
    <> writes
    >On Thu, 8 Jan 2009 16:50:00 -0800 (PST), wrote:
    >
    >Where are the photos of Palestinian terror against innocent Israelis?

    There are more photos of Israeli casualties pro rata than Palestinian
    casualties. For every innocent Israeli killed there are 100 innocent
    Palestinians killed.

    The only different between the Waffen SS in the Warsaw Getto and the IDF
    in Gaza are the uniforms and the IDF use helecopters.

    >There is a simple formula for peace there. It starts with getting
    >over what the United Nations did in 1947

    I agree.

    >and simply acknowledge
    >Israel's right to exist,

    Nope... Just remove Israel. It has committed more war crimes per year
    since it's start than any other country in the world It is in breach
    of more UN resolutions than any other country in the world... or would
    be if the US did not keep Vetoing them

    It is developing Nuclear and chemical weapons.. It kills civilians daily
    and confiscates property. It has the worst human rights record on the
    planet.

    Chris H, Jan 9, 2009

  3. Bert Hyman Guest

    In news:
    wrote:

    > Palestinians Under Attack

    Because they're spammers.

    --
    Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN

    Bert Hyman, Jan 9, 2009
  4. J. Clarke Guest

    Chris H wrote:
    > In message <>, Stephen
    > Bishop <> writes
    >> On Thu, 8 Jan 2009 16:50:00 -0800 (PST), wrote:
    >>
    >> Where are the photos of Palestinian terror against innocent
    >> Israelis?

    > There are more photos of Israeli casualties pro rata than
    > Palestinian
    > casualties. For every innocent Israeli killed there are 100
    > innocent
    > Palestinians killed.
    >
    > The only different between the Waffen SS in the Warsaw Getto and the
    > IDF in Gaza are the uniforms and the IDF use helecopters.
    >
    >> There is a simple formula for peace there. It starts with getting
    >> over what the United Nations did in 1947

    > I agree.
    >
    >> and simply acknowledge
    >> Israel's right to exist,

    > Nope... Just remove Israel. It has committed more war crimes per
    > year since it's start than any other country in the world It is in
    > breach of more UN resolutions than any other country in the world...
    > or would be if the US did not keep Vetoing them
    >
    > It is developing Nuclear and chemical weapons.. It kills civilians
    > daily and confiscates property. It has the worst human rights record
    > on the planet.

    Israel developed nuclear weapons long ago. You want to "just remove
    Israel" you're going to see softly glowing puddle of green glass where
    London used to be.

    --John
    to email, dial "usenet" and validate
    (was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)

    J. Clarke, Jan 9, 2009
  5. Bert Hyman Guest

    In news:Xns9B8E63A6AA77EReplyScoreID@216.196.97.131 "HEMI - Powered"
    <> wrote:

    > Bert Hyman added these comments in the current discussion du jour
    >
    >>> Palestinians Under Attack

    >> Because they're spammers.
    >>

    > Yeah, they've "spammed" Israel ...

    Take the hint and move the discussion to a more appropriate newsgroup.

    Followup set.

    --
    Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN

    Bert Hyman, Jan 9, 2009
  6. SMS Guest

    HEMI - Powered wrote:

    > If the major countries of the world are going to support Israel for
    > good reasons, or for bad ones, why in Hell bother to stop them from
    > blowing Hamas off the planet once and for all? I suppose we could
    > blame all this on the Brits for Fucking up the UN-sponsored
    > partitioning of old Palistine in 1947 but I don't think that'll
    > wash.

    It actually goes back further than this. Look back to the Grand Mufti of
    Jerusalem and his dealings with the Nazis, as well as his insistence in
    1948 that the Arabs all leave Israel after the partition. Blowing Hamas
    off the planet isn't as easy as you imply since Israel isn't going to
    destroy all of Gaza, with all the innocent civilians, just to get Hamas.

    > It makes absolutely NO sense to me to continually force Israel and
    > the Arab nation du jour into unenforceable cease fires that we
    > already know won't work. And, it makes even less sense to
    > continually force Israel and the Arab nation du jour to the peace
    > talks table that we already know won't work.

    The problem is that Israel can't just go in and end the problem. It's
    sending in ground forces at tremendous risk because they have always
    tried to avoid civilian casualties. Hamas has no problem with targeting
    civilians.

    > There ARE moral absolutes in the world, nations have a RIGHT to
    > defend themselves, and those who would try to implement their
    > avowed plans to destroy Israel need to be taken out. NOW.

    And Hamas is smart enough to use civilians as shields, and to launch
    rockets from schools, Mosques and hospitals so if Israel retaliates they
    can scream about the innocent victims. And you have idiots like Chris H
    that either has no understanding of the history of Israel, Palestine,
    Hamas, Fatah, and the PLO, or really does understand it but is letting
    other feelings get in the way of logic when he posts.

    > Or, just stand back the the Israelis will be happy to take care of
    > it on their own. NO other plan is going to work, these people have
    > been fighting each other for what, 5,000 years at least? So, why
    > would anyone be so stupid as to think that UN cease fires or peace
    > talks are of any use - let the Israelis turn the desert sand into
    > glass if that's what it takes to rid the world of rogue nations,
    > terrorists, and Islamic extremists. And, the Hamas.

    The people of Gaza didn't ask Hamas to come in and use Gaza for a launch
    pad. It's a miserable, crowded place, and you have these various
    factions that have no interest in ever bettering the lives of the people
    stuck there. The people of Gaza have been brainwashed since at least
    1967 into believing that Israel is the reason for their misery. It's
    going to take at least as long to re-educate them, if it's even possible
    at all.

    SMS, Jan 10, 2009
  7. SneakyP Guest

    wrote in news:561e0d19-22a8-4765-a3ba-fed2e4292b47
    @x16g2000prn.googlegroups.com:

    > Palestinians Under Attack

    Waugh waugh WAAAUGH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH

    I liken this to taking a shovel full of one fireant hill and dumping it
    on another fireant hill.

    But really, who cares except a certain peoples who declare that one has
    to be of their beliefs or be killed?

    Guess their beliefs will kill them too, regardless of what they think.

    Nobody gets to live then, Muhammad can go eat radioactive dirt.

    Nah Nyah nuh nyah NAH!!!! :p~~~~~~@

    ::poodle of spittle flies onto your hating cheek.

    --
    SneakyP
    To reply: newsgroup only, what's posted in ng stays in ng.

    Some choose to swim in the potty bowl of nan-ae rather than flush it
    down :0)

    SneakyP, Jan 10, 2009
  8. Chris H Guest

    In message <Xns9B8E62F2B5325ReplyScoreID@216.196.97.131>, HEMI - Powered
    <> writes
    >Chris H added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...
    >
    >> There are more photos of Israeli casualties pro rata than
    >> Palestinian casualties. For every innocent Israeli killed there
    >> are 100 innocent Palestinians killed.

    >If the major countries of the world are going to support Israel for
    >good reasons, or for bad ones, why in Hell bother to stop them from
    >blowing Hamas off the planet once and for all? I suppose we could
    >blame all this on the Brits for Fucking up the UN-sponsored
    >partitioning of old Palistine in 1947 but I don't think that'll
    >wash.
    >
    >It makes absolutely NO sense to me to continually force Israel and
    >the Arab nation du jour into unenforceable cease fires that we
    >already know won't work. And, it makes even less sense to
    >continually force Israel and the Arab nation du jour to the peace
    >talks table that we already know won't work.
    >
    >There ARE moral absolutes in the world, nations have a RIGHT to
    >defend themselves,

    IO agree and as Israel was created by invading other peoples countries
    and causing all this Get RID OF ISRAEL and you will solve most of the
    problems in the ME

    >and those who would try to implement their
    >avowed plans to destroy Israel need to be taken out. NOW.

    Crap Israel is a small piece of real-estate with one of the worst human
    rights records on the planet, is developing WMD and attacks other
    countries in the region.

    >Or, just stand back the the Israelis will be happy to take care of
    >it on their own. NO other plan is going to work,

    Yes it is ... remove Isreal

    Chris H, Jan 10, 2009
  9. Chris H Guest

    In message <zXR9l.12750$>, SMS
    <> writes

    >The people of Gaza didn't ask Hamas to come in and use Gaza for a
    >launch pad.

    Yes they did... they elected them in.

    >people of Gaza have been brainwashed since at least 1967 into believing
    >that Israel is the reason for their misery. It's going to take at least

    as long
    >to re-educate them, if it's even possible at all.

    You mean it isn't? Who is blockading the Ghetto and behaving like the
    Waffen SS?

    Chris H, Jan 10, 2009
  10. Chris H Guest

    In message <>, J. Clarke
    <> writes
    >Chris H wrote:
    >> In message <>, Stephen
    >> Bishop <> writes
    >>> On Thu, 8 Jan 2009 16:50:00 -0800 (PST), wrote:
    >>>
    >>> Where are the photos of Palestinian terror against innocent
    >>> Israelis?

    >> There are more photos of Israeli casualties pro rata than
    >> Palestinian
    >> casualties. For every innocent Israeli killed there are 100
    >> innocent
    >> Palestinians killed.
    >>
    >> The only different between the Waffen SS in the Warsaw Getto and the
    >> IDF in Gaza are the uniforms and the IDF use helecopters.
    >>
    >>> There is a simple formula for peace there. It starts with getting
    >>> over what the United Nations did in 1947

    >> I agree.
    >>
    >>> and simply acknowledge
    >>> Israel's right to exist,

    >> Nope... Just remove Israel. It has committed more war crimes per
    >> year since it's start than any other country in the world It is in
    >> breach of more UN resolutions than any other country in the world...
    >> or would be if the US did not keep Vetoing them
    >>
    >> It is developing Nuclear and chemical weapons.. It kills civilians
    >> daily and confiscates property. It has the worst human rights record
    >> on the planet.

    >Israel developed nuclear weapons long ago. You want to "just remove
    >Israel" you're going to see softly glowing puddle of green glass where
    >London used to be.

    So you mean Israel has WMD and is a threat to London? That was more
    than enough justification for taking out Iraq.

    Thanks for the green light,

    Chris H, Jan 10, 2009
  11. Chris H Guest

    In message <>, Stephen Bishop
    <> writes
    >On Fri, 9 Jan 2009 12:04:27 +0000, Chris H <> wrote:
    >
    >>In message <>, Stephen Bishop
    >><> writes
    >>>On Thu, 8 Jan 2009 16:50:00 -0800 (PST), wrote:
    >>>
    >>>Where are the photos of Palestinian terror against innocent Israelis?

    >>There are more photos of Israeli casualties pro rata than Palestinian
    >>casualties. For every innocent Israeli killed there are 100 innocent
    >>Palestinians killed.
    >>
    >>The only different between the Waffen SS in the Warsaw Getto and the IDF
    >>in Gaza are the uniforms and the IDF use helecopters.
    >>
    >>>There is a simple formula for peace there. It starts with getting
    >>>over what the United Nations did in 1947

    >>I agree.
    >>
    >>>and simply acknowledge
    >>>Israel's right to exist,

    >>Nope... Just remove Israel. It has committed more war crimes per year
    >>since it's start than any other country in the world It is in breach
    >>of more UN resolutions than any other country in the world... or would
    >>be if the US did not keep Vetoing them
    >>
    >>It is developing Nuclear and chemical weapons.. It kills civilians daily
    >>and confiscates property. It has the worst human rights record on the
    >>planet.

    >Methinks you read Palestinian propaganda too much.

    No UN and amnesty and my Parents have been there

    >Israel has a right to exist, period.

    No it doesn't. Period.

    > There has never been a time when
    >they have not been under attack by their neighbors.

    They have been under attack since they started bombing busses and
    killing civilians to set up Israel.

    > If anything, they
    >have been too lax in defending themselves.

    No the Arabs and the world should have stopped Israel forming when it
    started massacring Civilians and behaving like the Waffen SS

    Chris H, Jan 10, 2009
  12. J. Clarke Guest

    Chris H wrote:
    > In message <>, Stephen
    > Bishop <> writes
    >> On Fri, 9 Jan 2009 12:04:27 +0000, Chris H <>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>> In message <>, Stephen
    >>> Bishop <> writes

    >>> There are more photos of Israeli casualties pro rata than
    >>> Palestinian casualties. For every innocent Israeli killed there
    >>> are 100 innocent Palestinians killed.
    >>>
    >>> The only different between the Waffen SS in the Warsaw Getto and
    >>> the IDF in Gaza are the uniforms and the IDF use helecopters.

    >>> I agree.

    >>> Nope... Just remove Israel. It has committed more war crimes
    >>> per
    >>> year since it's start than any other country in the world It is
    >>> in breach of more UN resolutions than any other country in the
    >>> world... or would be if the US did not keep Vetoing them
    >>>
    >>> It is developing Nuclear and chemical weapons.. It kills civilians
    >>> daily and confiscates property. It has the worst human rights
    >>> record on the planet.

    >> Methinks you read Palestinian propaganda too much.

    > No UN and amnesty and my Parents have been there
    >
    >> Israel has a right to exist, period.

    > No it doesn't. Period.
    >
    >> There has never been a time when
    >> they have not been under attack by their neighbors.

    > They have been under attack since they started bombing busses and
    > killing civilians to set up Israel.
    >
    >> If anything, they
    >> have been too lax in defending themselves.

    > No the Arabs and the world should have stopped Israel forming when
    > it started massacring Civilians and behaving like the Waffen SS

    Godwin. <plonk>

    J. Clarke, Jan 10, 2009
  13. Guest

    On Jan 8, 4:50 pm, wrote:
    > Palestinians Under Attack
    >
    > ÊÚÑÖ ÇáÔÚÈ ÇáÝáÓØíäí Ýí ÛÒå áÙáã ÑåíÈ Úáì ÇíÏí ÇáÞæÇÊ ÇáÇÓÑÇÆíáíå
    >
    > Palestinians are exposed for horrible unfairness at the hands of
    > Israeli forces.

    LOL!!

    So how are those thousands of rocket attacks aimed at Israeli
    civilians working out? I know a dead Pallie is worth more to the cause
    of the local death cult than even a dead Jew as propaganda, but
    really, how is it working out?

    Hamas/Gaza Pallies chose this path for themselves and forced it on the
    Israelis. What did you think was going to happen after thousands of
    rockets fired at civilians in Israel? Israel was going to try to take
    away the ability of your death cult to fire those rockets. What else
    did you expect? That the Israelis wouldn't protect themselves? That
    they'd permit the ongoing rocket attacks in perpetuity?

    I wonder how the "arab street" would react if Israel were launching
    thousands of low-tech missiles on an ongoing basis into Gaza. Ah, I
    see. All of a sudden the right to self-defense would be legitimate. I
    see.

    Well, Hamas and the Gaza Pallies have insisted on the current state of
    affairs, so why complain? You love death and you chose this.

    , Jan 10, 2009
  14. Ray Fischer Guest

    Stephen Bishop <> wrote:
    >There is a simple formula for peace there. It starts with getting
    >over what the United Nations did in 1947 and simply acknowledge
    >Israel's right to exist, instead of being in a constant state of war
    >with them.

    And when will Israel accept the Palestinians human and civil rights
    and recognize their right to a state of their own?

    --
    Ray Fischer

    Ray Fischer, Jan 10, 2009
  15. Ray Fischer Guest

    HEMI - Powered <> wrote:
    >Chris H added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...
    >
    >> There are more photos of Israeli casualties pro rata than
    >> Palestinian casualties. For every innocent Israeli killed there
    >> are 100 innocent Palestinians killed.

    >If the major countries of the world are going to support Israel for
    >good reasons, or for bad ones, why in Hell bother to stop them from
    >blowing Hamas off the planet once and for all?

    The nazi solution.

    --
    Ray Fischer

    Ray Fischer, Jan 10, 2009
  16. Ray Fischer Guest

    HEMI - Powered <> wrote:
    >Stephen Bishop added these comments in the current discussion du
    >jour ...
    >
    >> Methinks you read Palestinian propaganda too much.
    >>
    >> Israel has a right to exist, period. There has never been a
    >> time when they have not been under attack by their neighbors.
    >> If anything, they have been too lax in defending themselves.
    >>

    >The Europeans and Asians are useless in this debate as is the
    >Toothless Tiger UN, which leaves only the US. WE must do one of two
    >things: 1) continue to **** around with the safety of the world by
    >allowing the Palestinians to attack Israel or 2) take them out.

    You're quite the nazi, aren't you? Killing people seems to be your
    solution to any problem.

    --
    Ray Fischer

    Ray Fischer, Jan 10, 2009
  17. Ray Fischer Guest

    Stephen Bishop <> wrote:
    > (Ray Fischer) wrote:
    >>Stephen Bishop <> wrote:
    >>>There is a simple formula for peace there. It starts with getting
    >>>over what the United Nations did in 1947 and simply acknowledge
    >>>Israel's right to exist, instead of being in a constant state of war
    >>>with them.

    >>And when will Israel accept the Palestinians human and civil rights
    >>and recognize their right to a state of their own?

    >Just as soon as the Palestinians and other Arabs recognize Israel's
    >right to exist and quit violating every land-for-peace agreement that
    >Israel has offered them.

    In reality that right to exist is already by the Arabs states in the
    region and it is Israel violating "land for peace" agreements and
    international law by continue to expand into occupied territories.

    >Don't be so naive.

    Don't be such a bigot.

    > The only state that the Palestinians want is one
    >that has no Jews as next door neighbors.

    That's just your bigoted hate that you use to justify mass killings.

    --
    Ray Fischer

    Ray Fischer, Jan 11, 2009
  18. Ray Fischer Guest

    Stephen Bishop <> wrote:
    >On 11 Jan 2009 20:31:44 GMT, (Ray Fischer) wrote:
    >
    >>Stephen Bishop <> wrote:

    >>>Just as soon as the Palestinians and other Arabs recognize Israel's
    >>>right to exist and quit violating every land-for-peace agreement that
    >>>Israel has offered them.

    >>In reality that right to exist is already by the Arabs states in the
    >>region and it is Israel violating "land for peace" agreements and
    >>international law by continue to expand into occupied territories.

    >What are you talking about? What you call "occupied territories" is
    >merely land that has been won in defensive wars.

    That's a lie. It is NOT part of Israel. It is under military
    occupation and Israel routinely violates people's human rights.

    > Israel has given
    >most of it back,

    Steal $1 and give back 55 cents and that makes everything okay?

    > and each time the returned land has been used as
    >launching areas for attacks against Israeli civilians.

    Because Israel has yet to accept any peace deal.

    >>>Don't be so naive.

    >>Don't be such a bigot.

    >I'm a bigot for recognizing that Israel has a right to exist?

    You're a bigot for blaming Arabs for Israels's crimes.

    >>> The only state that the Palestinians want is one
    >>>that has no Jews as next door neighbors.

    >>That's just your bigoted hate that you use to justify mass killings.

    >You're just uniformed.

    No, you really are a bigot.

    > The Palestinians consider the Jews to be a
    >cancer on what they think is their land,

    That's bigotry. Pure, unadulterated hatred use to justify lies.

    --
    Ray Fischer

    Ray Fischer, Jan 12, 2009
  19. Chris H Guest

    In message
    <>,
    writes
    >On Jan 8, 4:50 pm, wrote:
    >> Palestinians Under Attack
    >>
    >> ÊÚÑÖ ÇáÔÚÈ ÇáÝáÓØíäí Ýí ÛÒå áÙáã ÑåíÈ Úáì ÇíÏí ÇáÞæÇÊ ÇáÇÓÑÇÆíáíå
    >>
    >> Palestinians are exposed for horrible unfairness at the hands of
    >> Israeli forces.

    >LOL!!
    >
    >So how are those thousands of rocket attacks aimed at Israeli
    >civilians working out?

    Nothing like as effective and the tens of thousands of strikes on
    Palestinian civilians by the Israelis

    > I know a dead Pallie is worth more to the cause
    >of the local death cult than even a dead Jew as propaganda, but
    >really, how is it working out?

    About 100 dead Palestinian civilians fro very dead Israeli. Unlike the
    Israelis the Palestinians have been forced in to a Ghetto with no
    sanitation,. water and medical aid.

    Much like the Waffen SS did for the Jews in the Warsaw Ghetto

    >Hamas/Gaza Pallies chose this path for themselves and forced it on the
    >Israelis.

    CRAP this was forced on the Palestinians by the Israelis. What did you
    think was going to happen when the Israelis created a Warsaw like Ghetto
    in Gaza and cut off the food, water, power and medical aid?

    > What did you think was going to happen after thousands of
    >rockets fired at civilians in Israel?

    You mean what did you think would happen when the Israelis created a
    pressure cooker of the Gaza Ghetto and started killing civilians.

    >Israel was going to try to take
    >away the ability of your death cult to fire those rockets. What else
    >did you expect? That the Israelis wouldn't protect themselves? That
    >they'd permit the ongoing rocket attacks in perpetuity?

    SO you don't expect the Palestinians to protect themselves as best they
    can from the IDF mimicking the Waffen SS?

    >I wonder how the "arab street" would react if Israel were launching
    >thousands of low-tech missiles on an ongoing basis into Gaza. Ah, I
    >see.

    Actually they launch hundreds of thousands of hi-tech missiles into
    Gaza... about 100 for every one the Palestinians fire in response.

    > All of a sudden the right to self-defense would be legitimate. I
    >see.

    Absolutely... You are correct the Palestinians ARE DEFENDING THEMSELVES
    AGAINST ISRAELI AGGRESSION

    >Well, Hamas and the Gaza Pallies have insisted on the current state of
    >affairs, so why complain?

    If you look the whole world (bar the US) has condemned the Israeli
    actions

    >You love death and you chose this.

    It is the IDF and Israelis who are murdering civilians.

    Chris H, Jan 12, 2009
  20. Chris H Guest

    In message <>, Stephen Bishop
    <> writes
    >On 12 Jan 2009 03:13:36 GMT, (Ray Fischer) wrote:
    >
    >>Stephen Bishop <> wrote:

    >>>What are you talking about? What you call "occupied territories" is
    >>>merely land that has been won in defensive wars.

    >>That's a lie. It is NOT part of Israel. It is under military
    >>occupation and Israel routinely violates people's human rights.

    >Humans don't routinely send rockets and human bombs into populated
    >civilian areas.

    The Israelis do at about 10 times the rate Hamas do. The difference
    being the Israeli ones are precision guided and are directed at
    civilians.

    >Those "occupied territories" were won in the 1967 Arab-Israeli war.

    And so Occupied by Military Force.

    Chris H, Jan 12, 2009