    convert this? I noticed it said something about being non=regional in
    the settings?

    Chris
    Guncho, Dec 16, 2004

  2. Guncho

    Tom Brehony Guest

    No, DVD Shrink removes region coding and compressed the video
    but does not change it's format.

    DVD Santa does allow you to convert between PAL->NTSC and
    vice versa, as far as I know.

    Tom.

    Tom Brehony, Dec 16, 2004

  3. Guncho

    Guncho Guest

    Does anyone have any experience with converting from PAL to NTSC on
    computer? I thought that was basically impossible to the average user.
    Chris
    Guncho, Dec 18, 2004
  4. Guncho

    drsd2kill Guest

    I've done it on a Mac and detailed how in a past post.
    drsd2kill, Dec 18, 2004
  5. Guncho

    Quirk Manly Guest

    > Snip

    I've converted 2 titles using the method detailed by forum contributer wmaudio at the link below.

    http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/2/88644

    If you follow his step by step instructions, it really is not too difficult and the results were very impressive for me.

    I hope it helps

    Thanks

    QM
    Quirk Manly, Dec 19, 2004