    Consultant, MCNGP Founding Father
    Lead Thug, Public Enemy #1
    www.mcngp.tk

    Consultant, Jan 5, 2004

  2. Consultant

    billyw Guest

    like many it is easier to complain than solve.
    that is why we have things like the moral "majority".

    like you say.. bring forth solutions, not problems

    billyw, Jan 5, 2004

  3. Consultant

    Jtyc Guest

    > like you say.. bring forth solutions, not problems

    I propose license requirements for having children.

    Jtyc, Jan 5, 2004
  4. Consultant

    billyw Guest

    i think this is a fair comment.
    also part of this could be a 7 day crash course on what it's like
    day1-- the baby
    -
    -
    day7-- the teenager...

    that should put just about anyone off.. and those that it doesn't put off
    should be banned from having said licence.. they are obviously mad

    billyw, Jan 5, 2004
  5. "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > You truly are a hypocrite.

    It's not name calling if the shoe fits, right?!

    --
    Politician Spock
    MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15

    Politician Spock, Jan 5, 2004
  6. Consultant

    billyw Guest

    is that shoe, trainer, boot, or other piece of footwear..
    if shoe what type.. you dont want to cheese off a brogue now do u

    "Politician Spock" <> wrote in message
    > "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > > You truly are a hypocrite.
    > >

    > It's not name calling if the shoe fits, right?!
    >
    > --
    > Politician Spock
    > MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15
    > The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    rights.

    billyw, Jan 5, 2004
  7. >i think this is a fair comment.
    >also part of this could be a 7 day crash course on what it's like
    >day1-- the baby
    >-
    >-
    >day7-- the teenager...

    The birth rate would drop, that's for sure...

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 5, 2004
  8. >It's not name calling if the shoe fits, right?!

    What's wrong with the left one? Are you in-sole-ting people with no
    left foot, people like you make me sick.

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 5, 2004
  9. Consultant

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > What's wrong with the left one? Are you in-sole-ting people with no
    > left foot, people like you make me sick.

    MY LEFT FOOT IS A STUMP. AND MY STUMP IS A FOOT.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 5, 2004
  10. >MY LEFT FOOT IS A STUMP. AND MY STUMP IS A FOOT.
    Don't shout, I'm not deaf. Do you have something against people who
    are not deaf? People like you should be shoot....

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 5, 2004
  11. Consultant

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > Don't shout, I'm not deaf. Do you have something against people who
    > are not deaf? People like you should be shoot....

    BWAHAHA?

    Eh, I give up already...

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 5, 2004
  12. The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere wrote:
    >> It's not name calling if the shoe fits, right?!

    > What's wrong with the left one? Are you in-sole-ting people with no
    > left foot, people like you make me sick.

    I was sad because I had no shoes.
    Then I met a man who had no feet.

    --
    Fris "I have NO idea why I posted that" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jan 5, 2004
  13. Consultant

    Jtyc Guest

    > I was sad because I had no shoes.
    > Then I met a man who had no feet.

    Sounds like Steven Wright.

    Jtyc, Jan 5, 2004
  14. >BWAHAHA?

    >Eh, I give up already...

    That's right give up. People like you who give up make me .........

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 5, 2004
  15. >I was sad because I had no shoes.
    >Then I met a man who had no feet.

    I hate it when my foot falls asleep during the day because that means
    it's going to be up all night.

    (original poster unknown)

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 5, 2004
  16. Consultant

    JaR Guest

    > That's right give up. People like you who give up make me .........

    Bigot! Racist! Mafia Thug! What have you got against people who give up?
    People like you who put down people who give up should be....

    JaR, Jan 5, 2004
  17. Consultant

    JaR Guest

    "Frisbee® MCNGP" <> wrote in message

    > I was sad because I had no shoes.
    > Then I met a man who had no feet.
    >
    > --
    > Fris "I have NO idea why I posted that" bee® MCNGP #13

    I dunno either, but I think I now need insulin.

    Or a barf-bag.

    JaR
    MCNGP Thug #123456789

    JaR, Jan 5, 2004
  18. Consultant

    Jtyc Guest

    > I hate it when my foot falls asleep during the day because that means
    > it's going to be up all night.

    My buddy and me got held up the other day. I told the robber "Just a sec"
    and then turned to my buddy and said "Here's that 20 bucks I owe you".

    Jtyc, Jan 5, 2004
  19. Consultant

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > Bigot! Racist! Mafia Thug! What have you got against people who give up?
    > People like you who put down people who give up should be....

    Bigot! Racist! Mafia Thug! What have you got against people who put down
    people who give up?
    People like you who put down people who put down people who give up should
    be...

    <sniff sniff>Do I smell a really long, thread coming up?</sniff>

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 5, 2004
  20. >Bigot! Racist! Mafia Thug! What have you got against people who give up?
    >People like you who put down people who give up should be....

    You confuse...

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 5, 2004