    Ðaz ©. Guest

    always saves a file as a psp file by default, can i reset the default
    extension to jpg ? any hlp appreciated
    Ðaz ©., Aug 20, 2003

  2. Ðaz ©.

    ilmc Guest

    Ðaz ©. typed:
    > always saves a file as a psp file by default, can i reset the default
    > extension to jpg ? any hlp appreciated

    Yes, a right pain in the arse. I hope someone will tell both of us
    :-(
    ilmc, Aug 20, 2003

  3. Ðaz ©.

    Ðaz ©. Guest

    that wasnt helpful :)
    "Ðaz ©." <bitemy@.ss.com> wrote in message
    : always saves a file as a psp file by default, can i reset the default
    : extension to jpg ? any hlp appreciated
    :
    :
    Ðaz ©., Aug 20, 2003
  4. Ðaz ©.

    ilmc Guest

    Ðaz ©. typed:
    > that wasnt helpful :)
    > "Ðaz ©." <bitemy@.ss.com> wrote in message
    >> always saves a file as a psp file by default, can i reset the default
    >> extension to jpg ? any hlp appreciated

    Were you replying to me or some post I can't see?
    I know my post wasn't " helpful", but I AM interested in any " helpful"
    replies to this tread.
    ;-)
    ilmc, Aug 20, 2003
  5. Ðaz ©.

    Boomer Guest

    ilmc said:

    > Ðaz ©. typed:
    >> that wasnt helpful :)
    >> "Ðaz ©." <bitemy@.ss.com> wrote in message
    >>> always saves a file as a psp file by default, can i reset the
    >>> default extension to jpg ? any hlp appreciated

    > Were you replying to me or some post I can't see?
    > I know my post wasn't " helpful", but I AM interested in any "
    > helpful" replies to this tread.
    > ;-)

    Ðaz © was replying to Ðaz ©.
    Boomer, Aug 20, 2003
  6. Ðaz ©.

    Boomer Guest

    ilmc said:

    > Boomer typed:
    >> ilmc said:

    >>> Ðaz ©. typed:
    >>>
    >>> Were you replying to me or some post I can't see?
    >>> I know my post wasn't " helpful", but I AM interested in any "
    >>> helpful" replies to this tread.
    >>> ;-)

    >> Ðaz © was replying to Ðaz ©.

    > Oops, I had better "tread" carefully in this thread. :-(

    Hehe.

    It's a common error. People replying to the wrong person or to
    themselves. ;-)

    I suspose Ðaz © did mean that reply for you though. I don't know.
    Boomer, Aug 20, 2003
  7. Ðaz ©.

    Ðaz ©. Guest

    wasnt helpful either boomer :)
    yes the reply was for him too..lol
    not to worry im sure i will get an answer
    "Boomer" <> wrote in message
    : Ðaz ©. said:
    :
    : > always saves a file as a psp file by default, can i reset the default
    : > extension to jpg ? any hlp appreciated
    :
    : Is this in the new version of PSP?
    :
    : If so I believe it has been discussed at this newsgroup.
    : comp.graphics.apps.paint-shop-pro
    :
    : Sorry I don't have the answer.
    Ðaz ©., Aug 20, 2003
  8. Ðaz ©.

    ilmc Guest

    Boomer typed:
    > ilmc said:

    >> Boomer typed:

    >>> Ðaz © was replying to Ðaz ©.

    >> Oops, I had better "tread" carefully in this thread. :-(

    > Hehe.
    >
    > It's a common error. People replying to the wrong person or to
    > themselves. ;-)
    >
    > I suspose Ðaz © did mean that reply for you though. I don't know.

    "I don't know" sparked a Grrrh, but as it ain't aiming at you, I'm starting
    a new ( drunken) thread
    It is my bedtime. Sleep well when it is yours
    ilmc, Aug 20, 2003
  9. Ðaz ©.

    Trev Guest

    Re: paintshop pro to you both

    "Boomer" <> wrote in message
    > ilmc said:

    > > Boomer typed:

    > >> Ðaz © was replying to Ðaz ©.

    > > Oops, I had better "tread" carefully in this thread. :-(

    > Hehe.
    >
    > It's a common error. People replying to the wrong person or to
    > themselves. ;-)
    >
    > I suspose Ðaz © did mean that reply for you though. I don't know.

    File >Preferences >General preferences> Dialogs and pallets tab >
    presentations box . and Check the save as last type box. Personally I add
    the Jpeg Optimizer icon to the tool bar along with the Gif one to make them
    easier to find and they never get changed then
    Trev, Aug 20, 2003
  10. Ðaz ©.

    ilmc Guest

    Re: paintshop pro to you both

    Trev typed:
    > "Boomer" <> wrote in message
    >> ilmc said:

    >>> Boomer typed:

    >>> Oops, I had better "tread" carefully in this thread. :-(

    >> Hehe.
    >>
    >> It's a common error. People replying to the wrong person or to
    >> themselves. ;-)
    >>
    >> I suspose Ðaz © did mean that reply for you though. I don't know.
    >>

    > File >Preferences >General preferences> Dialogs and pallets tab >
    > presentations box . and Check the save as last type box. Personally I
    > add the Jpeg Optimizer icon to the tool bar along with the Gif one to
    > make them easier to find and they never get changed then

    Thanks trev!
    ilmc, Aug 20, 2003
  11. Ðaz ©.

    Boomer Guest

    Ðaz ©. said:

    > wasnt helpful either boomer :)

    The PSP newsgroup wouldn't be of help, now would it?

    Boomer, Aug 20, 2003
  12. Ðaz ©.

    Ðaz ©. Guest

    super thanx guys!
    "ilmc" <i.collings@dont_spam_here_ntlworld.com> wrote in message
    : Steven Pilbeam typed:
    : > "Ðaz ©." <bitemy@.ss.com> wrote in message
    : > news:jlR0b.358$...
    : >> wasnt helpful either boomer :)
    : >> yes the reply was for him too..lol
    : >> not to worry im sure i will get an answer
    : >> "Boomer" <> wrote in message
    : >> news:3f43db63$0$183$...
    : >>> Ðaz ©. said:
    : >>>
    : >>>> always saves a file as a psp file by default, can i reset the
    : >>>> default extension to jpg ? any hlp appreciated
    : >>>
    : >>> Is this in the new version of PSP?
    : >>>
    : >>> If so I believe it has been discussed at this newsgroup.
    : >>> comp.graphics.apps.paint-shop-pro
    : >>>
    : >>> Sorry I don't have the answer.
    : >>
    : >>
    : >
    : > 1. Choose File > Preferences > General Program Preferences
    : >
    : > 2. Click the Dialogs and Palettes tab
    : >
    : > 3. Mark the option "Remember last type used in file save-as dialog"
    : >
    : > This option will tell Paint Shop Pro to always use the last file type
    : > that was saved.
    : >
    : > Choose File > save As and save a file in the format you want to be
    : > remembered. Paint Shop Pro will default to that format when using the
    : > save As option. This file format choice will remain until a different
    : > file format is chosen.
    :
    : .... and thanks to you too :)
    :
    :
    Ðaz ©., Aug 20, 2003
  13. Ðaz ©.

    ilmc Guest

    Steven Pilbeam typed:
    > "Ðaz ©." <bitemy@.ss.com> wrote in message
    >> wasnt helpful either boomer :)
    >> yes the reply was for him too..lol
    >> not to worry im sure i will get an answer
    >> "Boomer" <> wrote in message

    >>> Is this in the new version of PSP?
    >>>
    >>> If so I believe it has been discussed at this newsgroup.
    >>> comp.graphics.apps.paint-shop-pro
    >>>
    >>> Sorry I don't have the answer.

    > 1. Choose File > Preferences > General Program Preferences
    >
    > 2. Click the Dialogs and Palettes tab
    >
    > 3. Mark the option "Remember last type used in file save-as dialog"
    >
    > This option will tell Paint Shop Pro to always use the last file type
    > that was saved.
    >
    > Choose File > save As and save a file in the format you want to be
    > remembered. Paint Shop Pro will default to that format when using the
    > save As option. This file format choice will remain until a different
    > file format is chosen.

    ..... and thanks to you too :)
    ilmc, Aug 20, 2003
  14. Ðaz ©.

    Ðaz ©. Guest

    dont get defensive boomer, was only a little joke...didnt need psp group ,
    someone on here kindly furnished the answer!
    "Boomer" <> wrote in message
    : Ðaz ©. said:
    :
    : > wasnt helpful either boomer :)
    :
    : The PSP newsgroup wouldn't be of help, now would it?
    :
    : > yes the reply was for him too..lol
    : > not to worry im sure i will get an answer
    : > "Boomer" <> wrote in message
    : > news:3f43db63$0$183$...
    : >:
    : >: If so I believe it has been discussed at this newsgroup.
    : >: comp.graphics.apps.paint-shop-pro
    : >:
    : >: Sorry I don't have the answer.
    : >
    : >
    :
    Ðaz ©., Aug 20, 2003
  15. Ðaz ©.

    Boomer Guest

    Trev said:

    > "Boomer" <> wrote in message
    >> Ðaz ©. said:
    >>
    >> > wasnt helpful either boomer :)

    >> The PSP newsgroup wouldn't be of help, now would it?
    >>

    > A good no very good place to find Psp answers is www.campraty.com

    Couldn't find the site named...
    www.campraty.com Dead link. :(
    Boomer, Aug 20, 2003
  16. Ðaz ©.

    °Mike° Guest

    On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 22:47:49 +0100, in
    <>
    Trev scrawled:

    >"Boomer" <> wrote in message
    >> Ðaz ©. said:
    >>
    >> > wasnt helpful either boomer :)

    >> The PSP newsgroup wouldn't be of help, now would it?
    >>

    >A good no very good place to find Psp answers is www.campraty.com

    That web site doesn't exist.

    Query : www.campraty.com
    Server cannot find www.campraty.com: Non-existent host/domain

    Query : campraty.com
    Server cannot find campraty.com: Non-existent host/domain

    whois -h whois.internic.net campraty.com
    No match for CAMPRATY.COM

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Aug 20, 2003
  17. I see alot of twins in here

    § GateKeeper §, Aug 20, 2003
  18. Ðaz ©.

    Trev Guest

    Typo I missed a T www.campratty.com
    Trev, Aug 20, 2003
  19. Ðaz ©.

    Boomer Guest

    Trev said:

    > "°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    >> On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 22:47:49 +0100, in
    >> <>
    >> Trev scrawled:
    >>

    >> >"Boomer" <> wrote in message

    >> >A good no very good place to find Psp answers is www.campraty.com

    >> That web site doesn't exist.
    >>
    >> Query : www.campraty.com
    >> Server cannot find www.campraty.com: Non-existent host/domain
    >>
    >> Query : campraty.com
    >> Server cannot find campraty.com: Non-existent host/domain
    >>
    >> whois -h whois.internic.net campraty.com
    >> No match for CAMPRATY.COM
    >>
    >> --
    >> Basic computer maintenance

    > Typo I missed a T www.campratty.com

    Thanks! :)
    Boomer, Aug 20, 2003
  20. Ðaz ©.

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Boomer continued:

    > It's a common error. People replying to the wrong person or to
    > themselves. ;-)

    But who scored the third goal ?
    --
    slumpy