    When I open PSP and view thumnails of that folder the latest pics are not
    there.
    an anyone help
    oxy, Sep 24, 2003

  2. oxy

    JP Guest

    Are they JPG files? Can you see them in an explorer window? What happens if
    you double-click one of the pictures?

    Gareth.

    JP, Sep 24, 2003

  3. oxy

    oxy Guest

    I can open them in psp but I can't see them when I look in the file browser

    oxy, Sep 24, 2003
  4. oxy

    JP Guest

    Ah I see. Don't know Paintshop Pro but it sounds like you need to 'refresh
    thumbnails' or something like that. Have a look for a command along those
    lines.

    Gareth.

    JP, Sep 24, 2003
  5. oxy

    MrToad Guest

    oxy wrote:

    > I have just downloaded sme pics from my cameraand placed them in a folder i
    > ues for familt pics .
    >
    > PROBLEM
    > When I open PSP and view thumnails of that folder the latest pics are not
    > there.
    > an anyone help

    Try deleting the "pspbrwse.jbf" file in the folder, then re-browse the
    folder with PSP.

    --
    MrToad
    MrToad, Sep 24, 2003
  6. oxy

    Boomer Guest

    oxy wrote:

    > I can open them in psp but I can't see them when I look in the
    > file browser

    Have you asked at this newsgroup?

    comp.graphics.apps.paint-shop-pro

    Boomer, Sep 24, 2003
  7. oxy

    oxy Guest

    Thanks for the help now sorted

    oxy, Sep 24, 2003
  8. oxy

    oxy Guest

    "MrToad" <nospam@nospam> wrote in message
    > Try deleting the "pspbrwse.jbf" file in the folder, then re-browse the
    > folder with PSP.
    >
    > --
    > MrToad

    Thanks thats solved it.