    Any help?

    Thanks!

    , Nov 20, 2003

  2. Trev Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I want to put some text on an image, and stretch the text as though
    > it's mapped onto a sphere. For example, to lay text over a spherical
    > button or something.
    >
    > PSP 7 has cylinder effect (horizontal and vertical) but I don't see a
    > way to do spherical.
    >
    > Any help?
    >
    > Thanks!

    Circle or punch Might do

    Trev, Nov 20, 2003

  3. Bill M Guest

    On Thu, 20 Nov 2003 00:59:28 GMT, wrote:

    >I want to put some text on an image, and stretch the text as though
    >it's mapped onto a sphere. For example, to lay text over a spherical
    >button or something.
    >
    >PSP 7 has cylinder effect (horizontal and vertical) but I don't see a
    >way to do spherical.
    >
    >Any help?
    >
    >Thanks!

    You may want to ask this in comp.graphics.apps.paint-shop-pro

    Bill M, Nov 20, 2003
  4. Ed Ruf Guest

    On Thu, 20 Nov 2003 00:59:28 GMT, in rec.photo.digital
    wrote:

    >I want to put some text on an image, and stretch the text as though
    >it's mapped onto a sphere. For example, to lay text over a spherical
    >button or something.
    >
    >PSP 7 has cylinder effect (horizontal and vertical) but I don't see a
    >way to do spherical.

    PSP 8 has had this added as an effect.
    Ed Ruf Lifetime AMA# 344007 ()
    http://members.cox.net/egruf
    See images taken with my CP-990 and 5700 at
    http://members.cox.net/egruf-digicam

    Ed Ruf, Nov 20, 2003
  5. Try paint shop pro users group for answers and many tutorials.www.pspug.org

    peter clarkson, Nov 20, 2003