paint

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Boomer, Apr 15, 2004.

  1. Boomer

    Boomer Guest

    "jefe" <> wrote in

    > Hi
    > When I use mspaint when logged on as administrator the program
    > crashes and sends an error report, however mspaint works when
    > logged on as anyother user?
    >
    > xp professional
    > amd 1600xp

    Hi

    What is the error?

    And please adjust your Clock/Time Zone settings.
    You are posting from the future. 24 hours ahead. :)

    For Windows :
    1. Double click the time in the lower right corner of the system tray.
    2. In the dialog box that pops up select the *Time Zone* tab.
    3. Use the drop down menu to select the correct entry for "your" TIME
    ZONE.
    Check "Automatically adjust clock for daylight saving changes
    4. Also, Check the box marked Daylight Savings Time.
    5. Then click OK to save it.

    ~Further information at the site below.~
    http://www.visi.com/~barr/timezone.html

    Thank You Very Much :)

    P.S. It does not matter if you are living on the far side of the moon.
    Your computer clock/date/time zone is incorrect.

    Boomer, Apr 15, 2004

  2. Boomer

    Jerry G. Guest

    What is the operating system?

    What is are the details in the error report?

    --

    Greetings,

    Jerry Greenberg GLG Technologies GLG
    WebPage http://www.zoom-one.com