    Can you tell me what file I have to save precisely?
    Thanks

    bye Adriano
    Adriano, Oct 4, 2004

  2. Adriano

    Wizard Guest

    application INI's are in c:\Windows ...... (typically)

    --
    "Accept that some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're the
    statue."
    Wizard, Oct 4, 2004

    :

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! You fucking total **** of a macaroon.

    --
    Linux makes you fucking stupid
    Blödes Arschloch, Oct 4, 2004
  4. Adriano

    Thor Guest

    if it's a fairly recent version it may not even have an INI file. The
    preferences may be stored in the registry. I use Paint Shop Pro 7, and I
    couldn't locate any INI files for it anywhere. Export the registry key
    "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\" to a file.

    Thor, Oct 4, 2004