    to white. I don't remember seeing this previously, can anyone advise
    how to correct?

    Many thanks.

    buffaloesinc, Aug 7, 2008

  2. "buffaloesinc" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Greetings
    >
    > Had to reinstall PSP v7 following a computer rebuild. My install of
    > PSP v7 seemed to go ok, although now when i move the mouse cursor
    > over
    > the menu titles (File / Edit / View / Help) the buttons go from grey
    > to white. I don't remember seeing this previously, can anyone advise
    > how to correct?

    Which buttons ? You can have icons for various commands in the top
    toolbar according to your preferences. You only get blank grey squares
    - buttons - instead of the actual icons, until you start the appropriate task.
    Browsing or working on an image etc. Running the cursor over the blank grey squares
    they get a white border but that doesn't affect the functionality as the icons
    aren't there anyway. And won't be until you begin an actual task.

    michael adams

    michael adams, Aug 7, 2008

  3. buffaloesinc

    buffaloesinc Guest

    Thanks for your response. As indicated i do indeed refer to the menu
    title 'buttons' (File / Edit / View / Help) not the toolbar buttons.
    In PSP7 these are shown above the toolbar buttons unless 'Full screen
    edit' has been selected. It doesn't change the functionality of the
    program or the menus themselves, it's purely an aesthetic observation
    that's more of an annoyance.

    buffaloesinc, Aug 8, 2008
  4. "buffaloesinc" <> wrote in message
    > Thanks for your response. As indicated i do indeed refer to the menu
    > title 'buttons' (File / Edit / View / Help) not the toolbar buttons.
    > In PSP7 these are shown above the toolbar buttons unless 'Full screen
    > edit' has been selected. It doesn't change the functionality of the
    > program or the menus themselves, it's purely an aesthetic observation
    > that's more of an annoyance.

    Ah right, I see what you mean.

    In PSP 8 the menu titles change from grey to blue on a mouseover (the screen
    capture hasn't captured the cursor for some reason)

    PSP 8 screenshot 14k jpeg

    http://i34.tinypic.com/2vs5cgm.jpg

    However in PSP 4 they didn't.

    Can't speak for anything in between