paint shop pro 4 help

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by The White Lady, Jun 11, 2004.

  1. when cropping a photo using free hand I get a very messy, jerky line,
    is it possible to tidy it up/ make it smoother?

    The White Lady, Jun 11, 2004

  2. The White Lady

    Brian Guest

    "The White Lady" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > when cropping a photo using free hand I get a very messy, jerky line,
    > is it possible to tidy it up/ make it smoother?

    yes.. drink a port.... only kidding.. havn't got a clue about paint shop...
    sorry..

    Brian, Jun 11, 2004

  3. The White Lady

    Boomer Guest

    The White Lady <> wrote:

    > when cropping a photo using free hand I get a very messy, jerky
    > line, is it possible to tidy it up/ make it smoother?

    Hi

    You might want to ask over at the PSP news group.
    comp.graphics.apps.paint-shop-pro

    Boomer, Jun 11, 2004
  4. The White Lady

    why? Guest

    On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 14:48:46 +0100, The White Lady wrote:

    >when cropping a photo using free hand I get a very messy, jerky line,
    >is it possible to tidy it up/ make it smoother?

    It's been a while since I used 4, and AFAIK never that tried that
    particular feature. So trying version 7 and guessing :)

    You could try drawing the freehand area, move the cursor over the line
    so its the freehand tool. Then using combinations of pressing Shift,
    Ctrl the cursor changes with a + and - sign allowing you to edit the
    line.

    There is a psp newsgroup,
    comp.graphics.apps.paint-shop-pro

    If that's no help, still in ver 7

    Help / Using the Freehand Tool /

    Modifying a Selection
    Making Point to Point Selections
    Making Smart Edge Selections

    Me

    why?, Jun 11, 2004
  5. Thanks for the replies. Will try the psp group.

    The White Lady, Jun 11, 2004
  6. The White Lady

    Trev Guest

    "The White Lady" <> wrote in message
    > when cropping a photo using free hand I get a very messy, jerky line,
    > is it possible to tidy it up/ make it smoother?

    Use the point to point or retanguler selection tool.

    Trev, Jun 11, 2004
  7. The White Lady

    Boomer Guest

    The White Lady <> wrote:

    > Thanks for the replies. Will try the psp group.

    You're welcome. :)

    Boomer, Jun 11, 2004