    I know incorrect group...but...anyone know how to crop an image in Microsoft
    Paint?
    Thanks

    John Smith, Nov 22, 2004

  2. John Smith

    dadiOH Guest

    John Smith wrote:
    > I know incorrect group...but...anyone know how to crop an image in
    > Microsoft Paint?
    > Thanks

    Click the square on the toolbar, then left click in the image, hold
    down the mouse button and move the mouse. Once you have outlined the
    desired area, cut it and paste to a new image. Also see Help>crop.

    --
    dadiOH
    ____________________________

    dadiOH's dandies v3.05...

    dadiOH, Nov 22, 2004

  3. John Smith

    John Smith Guest

    "dadiOH" <> wrote in message
    > John Smith wrote:
    >> I know incorrect group...but...anyone know how to crop an image in
    >> Microsoft Paint?
    >> Thanks

    > Click the square on the toolbar, then left click in the image, hold
    > down the mouse button and move the mouse. Once you have outlined the
    > desired area, cut it and paste to a new image. Also see Help>crop.
    >
    > --
    > dadiOH
    >
    > dadiOH's dandies v3.05...

    Ah, of course...many thanks,